• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Face Masks to be made mandatory in Ireland as phase 4 reopening is suspended.

Polyco

PI Member
You mean dexamethasone?
Ah, you didn't see the link I posted pissing all over one of your assertions a couple days ago, so here it is again -

Polyco

PI Member
These are not facts? Please. Disprove them
Sigh....

You said -

No. Covid 19 is the diease caused by the virus. Like HIV causes AIDS

Whereas covid 19 is in fact the virus as well -

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a virus (more specifically, a coronavirus) identified as the cause of an outbreak of respiratory illness first detected in Wuhan, China.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Ah, you didn't see the link I posted pissing all over one of your assertions a couple days ago, so here it is again -

What has this got to do with dexamethasone? Is it because you mistook the word hydroxychloroquine for dexamethasone?

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Sigh....

You said -

No. Covid 19 is the diease caused by the virus. Like HIV causes AIDS

Whereas covid 19 is in fact the virus as well -

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a virus (more specifically, a coronavirus) identified as the cause of an outbreak of respiratory illness first detected in Wuhan, China.

Your post clearly says covid 19 is the disease... you should quit whil es you havent made a TOTAL asshat of yourself

Polyco

PI Member
What has this got to do with dexamethasone? Is it because you mistook the word hydroxychloroquine for dexamethasone?
Your writhing and wriggling is utterly pathetic, you know very well the drug I referred to was HCQ but you simply cannot admit to the fact that despite all your idiotic denigration of it it does after all have some beneficial effect.

Polyco

PI Member
He could be one of these obsessive, stalkerish type of freaks..
Indeed, the last few weeks on here would suggest he is just that.(y)
What I find interesting is how he is now spinning around at a speed well off the dial throwing out all sorts of claims and assertions and should they be shown to be wrong then he lies and cheats to get out of it.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
Covid transmission is thought to be carried in the aerosol of an infected person. The aerosol is minute droplets less than 5 microns in diameter.
Most of these dry out rapidly but the nucleus remains.This is really light vapour that everybody produces when just talking. The jury is out on how much aerosol you need to inhale to become infected but prolonged close proximity is risky as the aerosol can extend to 5 metres around an individual and remain suspended in the air.
Don't reply to my posts you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:

Ant

PI Member
Well, there was the absence of a certain poster when the shit was hitting the political fan yesterday afternoon/evening...apparently.

Top Bottom