Face Masks to be made mandatory in Ireland as phase 4 reopening is suspended.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Actually, since this Covid 19 Orson Wells style drama, cancer no longer exists. Neither does heart disease and various other illnesses. Hospitals are empty, trolley numbers are down to zero! Isn't it just great?
The slaughter of the weakest in our society continues.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Mel

He should discuss the secondary effects of Covid. It leaves serious lung damage and pulmonary embolisms
Melbourne has shut down and imposed a curfew no-one allowed out between 8pm and 5am. They have one of the best health care system and highest life expectancies in the world. Just because you haven't caught Cancer doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Indeed, and now that the Irish health service has all but shut down screening and testing for cancer doesn't mean it's magically gone away.
The 'second wave' of this shit will be the cancers that have progressed past the treatable stage thanks to the failure of FFG and the HSE.
Disgusting.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
You always struck me as being on the edge, which was entertaining in a way, but now it seems that you to have lost the plot completely.
When he started touting on people is when I gave up on him altogether.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Ive just been out for a few hours and I dont know if it is me being super sensitive but there seems to be an awful lot of disposable face masks littering all over the place.
They are kind of like the new plastic bags in terms of their environmental menace except of course they are far more disgusting than plastic bags.

Polyco

PI Member
and add to that..

The young and stupid that suck everything up, who's lives don't extend beyond rte, goggle, farcebook and twatter.

:rolleyes:
RTE in particular is a total brainwashing machine. It somehow thinks it has taken over from the pope in instructing people on how to lead their lives.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Ive just been out for a few hours and I dont know if it is me being super sensitive but there seems to be an awful lot of disposable face masks littering all over the place.
They are kind of like the new plastic bags in terms of their environmental menace except of course they are far more disgusting than plastic bags.
Disgusting ok.

scanner

PI Member
True- I noticed that as well. The stuff is all over the place.
But considering the already plentiful other rubbish floaoting about it does not matter.

Top Bottom