Face Masks to be made mandatory in Ireland as phase 4 reopening is suspended.

IrishJohn

PI Member
What has his sexuality to do with it? Why feel the need to say that he is gay?

Prep is a safe drug and is used to prevent HIV. its very effective. Unless you want the uncontrolled spread of HIV to take place?
Hes a Gay Supremacist who bases his whole identity around being homosexual.

The drug is not safe just do a search for "prep kidney damage" and you will see that.

"HIV" is harmless anal sex and the gay lifestyle will cause real health problems though.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Hes a Gay Supremacist who bases his whole identity around being homosexual.

The drug is not safe just do a search for "prep kidney damage" and you will see that.

"HIV" is harmless anal sex and the gay lifestyle will cause real health problems though.
So what ?

The drug is safe. Its been used for years. It has an effect on kidney function but nothing severe.

HIV is not harmless. I seem to recall you think AIDS is a conspiracy or some other rubbish so i think ill leave thst one where it is.

Eriugena

PI Member
You have claimed boldy that western Christianity has apostazied from the faith.
No I didn't use the term Christianity, I referred to Christendom. The former term names a religion, the latter names a civilisation that is based on the religion.
in order to support such an outlandish claim you must be able to prove that you know the inner and outer state of every Christian soul living in the lands known as "western Christianity".
Don't be silly. All you really need is an overview grasp of the history of the last five hundred years or so to follow what I am talking about.
Not only that but you claim the pandemic is the work of Satan utilising govts to oppress people since these govts no longer work for the common good.
Not quite, what I said actually depicts things as much worse than that.
I am not misrepresenting you
Yes you are. You even played to the gallery when doing it: "Eriugena claims to know the state of soul of everybody in western Christendom"

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
You are right Eriugena - this from this morning on ITV:

Surely this is Hillary Jones and Lorraine Kelly sending out a Message ~ ~ Run for the Hills ~ ~ The Evil Empire is out to get you ~ ~ RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN,

That Broadcast could not be taken at face Value by any Intelligent Human ~ ~ RUN !

The Field Marshal

PI Member
No I didn't use the term Christianity, I referred to Christendom. The former term names a religion, the latter names a civilisation that is based on the religion.
Don't be silly. All you really need is an overview grasp of the history of the last five hundred years or so to follow what I am talking about.
Not quite, what I said actually depicts things as much worse than that.
Yes you are. You even played to the gallery when doing it: "Eriugena claims to know the state of soul of everybody in western Christendom"
You are hair splitting.
The simplistic Manichean style analysis that you propose is not difficult to follow.
What you have not done at all is prove your claims concerning whats in the mind of God for the human race.

That,s why I asked you if God has communicated directly with you.
You have not answered so I can only conclude that you conjure up these scenarios about the devil and God from your own imagination.

Your claim that all human govts are satanic in essence and opposed to the common good is unusual and not one I have encountered before.
I think it must be rejected.

Finally in order to prove your claim that western Christendom had abandoned Christ you have to demonstrate a substantial majority of the people living in that geographical area have done so and to do that you would have to survey them.

When did you conduct this colossal survey and who paid for it?

Eriugena

PI Member
You are hair splitting.
The simplistic Manichean style analysis that you propose is not difficult to follow.
What has Manichaeism to do with this?
What you have not done at all is prove your claims concerning whats in the mind of God for the human race.
Why do I need to prove that? Where did I claim to have privileged access to the divine intellect? Just study your Bible, the Church Fathers and the writings of other great saints. What kind of Catholic are you, if one at all?
Your claim that all human govts are satanic in essence . . .
No I didn't say that. I said that having rejected the Kingship of Christ, they fall back under the dominion of Satan. I refer you back to the scriptural passage I quoted earlier, especially this: "all the kingdoms of the world . . . have been made over to me, and I may give them to whomsoever I please." You might also like to familiarise yourself with St. Augustine City of God, namely the central theme concerning the irreconcilable opposition between the City of Man and the City of God, namely “Two lives built two Cities—the earthly, which is built up by the love of self to the contempt of God, and the heavenly, which is built up by the love of God to the contempt of self.” City of God, XIV, 28. The mark of the worldly is "the love of self to the contempt of God", hence the dominion over this world by Satan who personifies the love of self to the contempt of God, "Non serviam!"
In a letter from Pope St. Gregory VII to Hermann of Metz he says this:
“Earthly kingdoms are founded, not in justice, but in injustice. They are created by the sword, by robbery, cruelty, perjury, craft and fraud. There never was a kingdom, except Christ’s, which was not conceived and born, nurtured and educated, in sin. There never was a state, but was committed to acts and maxims which is its crime to maintain and its ruin to abandon. What monarchy is there but began in invasion or usurpation? What revolution has been effected without self-will, violence or hypocrisy? What popular government but is blown about by every wind, as if it had no conscience and no responsibilities? What dominion of the few but is selfish and unscrupulous? Where is military strength without the passion for war? Where is trade without the love of filthy lucre, which is the root of all evil?"
So the views I have expressed hitherto are entirely in line with scripture, Doctors of the Church, and sainted Popes. That someone who claims to be a Catholic finds all this controversial is thoroughly mystifying. Hmm, I wonder.
Finally in order to prove your claim that western Christendom had abandoned Christ you have to demonstrate a substantial majority of the people living in that geographical area have done so and to do that you would have to survey them.
Why would I have to do that? You may have missed it but why don't you just check out the results of recent referenda where a lot of deeply deluded people think they can revise divine and natural law. That might be a good place to start, if you are so interested in what goes on in the minds of others.

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
CERTAIN THINGS ARE TRUE.

Theres a fucking virus out there, that was not there before. and its doing lethal physical ,mental and social damage worldwide.
The death rate in the population is so far considerably lower than during a bad flu season such as 1968-69.

The mental and social damage you refer to is not being caused by the virus, it is being caused by the overreaction to the virus.

You didnt refer to the economic damage by the way which has entirely been caused by the overreaction to the virus.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I agree that the precautionary principle should apply and i would view masks as a minor inconvenience when compared with say amother compulsory lovkdown.

I think the messaging has been at fault here re masks and now messaging alone will not get people on board with masks due to the conflicting advice in this area. The only choice left now is to make it compulsory although that in and of itself is a form of messaging if its rnforced very lightly.
No it is way way more than a minor inconvenience.

This Covid disease will pass in what is a short period of time in the overall scheme of things. History will look back on it the same way it looks back on the 1957 Asian flu pandemic or the 1967 Hong Kong flu pandemic, sure they were bad at the time but life went on.

What we never in those cases was the loss of liberties we are seeing today.
The Government dictating facemask and other measures with no Parliamentary debate and no public debate and without any attempt to present any compelling scientific case to be subject to cross examination by a wide variety of medical and scientific experts is tyrannical and dangerous.

If the Government believes it has a compelling weight of evidence to support these measures then it should present this evidence to the population and if they stand up to scrutiny then it will have no difficulty getting public consent for whatever measures it calls for.

Government has specifically NOT done this.

It has introduced sweeping measures without any due legislative process and is enforcing these with the full weight of the law and with an unending propaganda campaign where any dissenting voices are silenced. This is the same mode of tyrannical Governance employed by the likes of Stalin and Hitler and is anathema to the liberal Government system we have evolved in the west.

We should draw a line in the sand and say no to tyrannical Government, if we give them a yard here they will never give it back.

Polyco

PI Member
No it is way way more than a minor inconvenience.

This Covid disease will pass in what is a short period of time in the overall scheme of things. History will look back on it the same way it looks back on the 1957 Asian flu pandemic or the 1967 Hong Kong flu pandemic, sure they were bad at the time but life went on.

What we never in those cases was the loss of liberties we are seeing today.
The Government dictating facemask and other measures with no Parliamentary debate and no public debate and without any attempt to present any compelling scientific case to be subject to cross examination by a wide variety of medical and scientific experts is tyrannical and dangerous.

If the Government believes it has a compelling weight of evidence to support these measures then it should present this evidence to the population and if they stand up to scrutiny then it will have no difficulty getting public consent for whatever measures it calls for.

Government has specifically NOT done this.

It has introduced sweeping measures without any due legislative process and is enforcing these with the full weight of the law and with an unending propaganda campaign where any dissenting voices are silenced. This is the same mode of tyrannical Governance employed by the likes of Stalin and Hitler and is anathema to the liberal Government system we have evolved in the west.

We should draw a line in the sand and say no to tyrannical Government, if we give them a yard here they will never give it back.
One again you have summed up the situation perfectly!

I gasp at the sheer audacity of it and can only ask how the hell this has come to pass? All the lessons of the need for justice and democracy painfully learnt over the centuries have been cast aside and we find ourselves under the tyrannical thumb of what appears to be commercial interests and subjugation of governments by the same.

Put simply we longer have a functioning democracy!

Greengoose

PI Member
One again you have summed up the situation perfectly!

I gasp at the sheer audacity of it and can only ask how the hell this has come to pass? All the lessons of the need for justice and democracy painfully learnt over the centuries have been cast aside and we find ourselves under the tyrannical thumb of what appears to be commercial interests and subjugation of governments by the same.

Put simply we longer have a functioning democracy!
We never did have one! As for the Very Covid19 Self Isolating Prison (paid for by the Covid 19 criminal), it's high time that we woke up to this gross medical dishonesty. Cardiology appointments by telephone for a blocked artery? Empty wards in Beaumont as far as I am aware. Destroyed hospitality industry and a "minister" for health whose negative test came inside of a half a dozen hours... You couldn't make this stuff up!

Top Bottom