Face Masks to be made mandatory in Ireland as phase 4 reopening is suspended.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
That's ridiculous.
Their true master.
Here's a clue:

Gospel of Luke 4: 5-7 And the devil led him up on to a high mountain, and shewed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time; I will give thee command, the devil said to him, over all these, and the glory that belongs to them; they have been made over to me, and I may give them to whomsoever I please; come then, all shall be thine, if thou wilt fall down before me and worship.

As a professed Catholic you ought to know that a society which apostatises from the faith (the West, formerly Christendom), that is, renounces the Kingship of Christ and the protection of His Blessed Mother, will revert to the rule of Satan. This is Catholicism 101, it's hardly esoteric rocket-surgery.
So you think we are under the "rule of satan" because the country has renounced the "kingship of christ"?

So coronavirus is a plague on our houses sent by god for apostasising from the faith?

Dare i say it, this doesnt sound very christian of god...

Eriugena

PI Member
By Gum and Begorrah.
So the pandemic is now, [according to poster Eriugena] a tool of Satans wielded by every authority in the world to beat people up with.

His claim is based on scripture and a personal judgement concerning the state of soul of every person living in Western Christendom.

Has God Almighty told you this?
Has the world formerly known as Christendom apostatised or not?
Are millions of innocent little lives destroyed every year in former-Christendom or not?
Are we living in an age when every conceivable depravity is being normalised and celebrated or not?

Eriugena

PI Member
So you think we are under the "rule of satan" because the country has renounced the "kingship of christ"?]
Yes.
So coronavirus is a plague on our houses sent by god for apostasising from the faith?
No.
Dare i say it, this doesnt sound very christian of god...
If God were not merciful this planet would be a burnt cinder floating though space.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
This is false, do not misrepresent me.
You have claimed boldy that western Christianity has apostazied from the faith.
in order to support such an outlandish claim you must be able to prove that you know the inner and outer state of every Christian soul living in the lands known as "western Christianity".

Not only that but you claim the pandemic is the work of Satan utilising govts to oppress people since these govts no longer work for the common good.

I am not misrepresenting you merely addressing the claims that you make and asking you to substantiate them.

One normal question would be if God almighty had told you all this and if that is the case then you should admit it.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Yes.
No.
If God were not merciful this planet would be a burnt cinder floating though space.
So again you claim that catholics[ of Ireland I presume] have renounced Christ and his Kingdom.
Some have indeed, but all of them?

Has God told you he was going to incinerate the planet because of the wrongdoings of men/?

The time for that act was surely when men murdered Gods Son 2000 years ago?
BTW Why do you claim to know what is in the mind of God unless He is speaking to you directly?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
This is ridiculous. You have every right to believe what you want but this is ridiculous.
Its not really.
Many of The acts of humanity as a general mass have been pretty ghastly down the centuries.
Erigiuna is actually correct in his assumption that were God not merciful the whole human enterprise would have ceased and perished long ago.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Its not really.
Many of The acts of humanity as a general mass have been pretty ghastly down the centuries.
Erigiuna is actually correct in his assumption that were God not merciful the whole human enterprise would have ceased and perished long ago.

Well you are welcome to believe whatever you wish. Its not for me

k3rd4s1 4m4q

PI Member
Bill Gates is the evil genius behind the scamdemic. Don't credit his doings to God.

Fortunately, for humanity his science is faulty.

Top Bottom