• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Face Masks to be made mandatory in Ireland as phase 4 reopening is suspended.

Anderson

PI Member
All very convenient given the EID event being held in Croke Park.

I rarely recommend videos but this stellar five minutes tells you everything you need to know about mandatory face masks.

I will not wear a mask and am willing to risk arrest and jail.

Surely this means Eid in Croke is cancelled now.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
All very convenient given the EID event being held in Croke Park.

I rarely recommend videos but this stellar five minutes tells you everything you need to know about mandatory face masks.

I will not wear a mask and am willing to risk arrest and jail.

Karloff

PI Member
Tis an excellent idea and should have been introduced months ago.

I would only really listen to complaints from people who work in these places (masks cause discomfort when wearing them all day) and people with respiratory conditions who have difficulty breathing. The rest need to man up about it and stop complaining.

Saul Goodman

Donator
PI Member
Tis an excellent idea and should have been introduced months ago.

I would only really listen to complaints from people who work in these places (masks cause discomfort when wearing them all day) and people with respiratory conditions who have difficulty breathing. The rest need to man up about it and stop complaining.
Are people dropping in the street? Why is this creeping authoritarianism ramping up? There are a couple of dozen people at most in hospital tonight

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

Ridiculous, the way to deal with that regards all the other restrictions for so many service industries is to just serve people on the street, one at a time, it is happening anyway, whats the difference to one or two in the small shop versus you all on the street. Street vendors is the way to go, like so many supposed third world countries. The bigger shops is different, commerce will continue there due to the clientele at least for now, but its all retarded, fuck these Dolly Parton fans.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Ridiculous, the way to deal with that regards all the other restrictions for so many service industries is to just serve people on the street, one at a time, it is happening anyway, whats the difference to one or two in the small shop versus you all on the street. Street vendors is the way to go, like so many supposed third world countries. The bigger shops is different, commerce will continue there due to the clientele at least for now, but its all retarded, fuck these Dolly Parton fans.
Thats what I've been thinking lately, I've got another 8 days left here (England) before facemasks become mandatory in shops and Im now working out how I can fit in regular visits to market stalls for fruit and veg, standard non-perishable grocery and canned stuff and so on will be bought online from then on as of course so will all non grocery shopping.

Top Bottom