Face Masks to be made mandatory in Ireland as phase 4 reopening is suspended.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
The criminally incompetent imbeciles at WHO and the Irish medical establishment quoted "lack of evidence" to argue against use of face masks. Many people died because face masks were not been recommended in February. These fückwits equate absence of evidence with evidence of absence.

We now have the clearcut scientific evidence of the efficacy of face masks in limiting viral spread. There may be no need for further lockdowns if their use is widespread enough. The economic benefits of this are enormous.

Those sociopathic morons who refuse to wear masks are traitors who should be beaten up, and I believe will be beaten up.
They'll not be 'beaten up' by little pussies like yourself.
I'm looking forward to the first gobshite who has a pop at me for not wearing a face nappy.
They'll need theirs for their teeth..👍

M1A2

PI Member
However I disagree with you on labelling all treatments for the virus and a call into an investigation into the origin of this freak virus a conspiracy theories
I'm open to all types of possible treatments. But HCQ seems inconclusive and always seems to have been used with one or more other drugs, so it's very difficult to see the effect of HCQ alone.

As for the origin, I've never speculated on that up to now. I dont believe it's made made however.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Exactly!

You want to do what you want and screw everyone else. And you will look for everything you need to back up and justify that desire.

For you. Because noone else matters.
Damn right.
I take care of myself and my family.
I do the right thing by them.

Everyone else should do the same.

Keep wearing your mask of shame, it obviously suits people like you.👍

M1A2

PI Member
Damn right.
I take care of myself and my family.
I do the right thing by them.

Everyone else should do the same.

Keep wearing your mask of shame, it obviously suits people like you.👍
Sorry mate...you are answerable to no one. Bringing up your family is fooling no one. Good day.

NewIre

PI Member
The criminally incompetent imbeciles at WHO and the Irish medical establishment quoted "lack of evidence" to argue against use of face masks. Many people died because face masks were not been recommended in February. These fückwits equate absence of evidence with evidence of absence.

We now have the clearcut scientific evidence of the efficacy of face masks in limiting viral spread. There may be no need for further lockdowns if their use is widespread enough. The economic benefits of this are enormous.

Those sociopathic morons who refuse to wear masks are traitors who should be beaten up, and I believe will be beaten up.
Will you be saying that when you find out that you've been duped.
I predict it will all come out by Dec/Jan 20/21 (if not earlier).. and then I'd like to see who is man/woman enough to apologise.

Have a good look at the science behind the 'facts'. It's divided, which means no consensus, which means.... it's NOT TRUE.
Now the science that disagrees are the few articles that have managed to slip past the desperate censorship police.
How much more disagreement do you think is waiting to burst out - it's going to be a tidal wave.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Hopefully the ones pushing the vaccine/poison on here take it and suffer the consequences.:cool:

Volatire

PI Member
Low intellect conspiracy fucktards think that their refusal to wear a facemask during a pandemic makes them "libertarian".

One assumes that these ridiculous creeps do not stop at red traffic lights because their "freedom" is being impinged.

Such useless gobshïtes have no redeeming qualities and need to feel the full force of personal and state intimidation.

Top Bottom