• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Face Masks to be made mandatory in Ireland as phase 4 reopening is suspended.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
What I find interesting is how he is now spinning around at a speed well off the dial throwing out all sorts of claims and assertions and should they be shown to be wrong then he lies and cheats to get out of it.
Shown to be wrong? Lies/cheats? I think its you spinnning around at speed

Polyco

PI Member
Totally unproven. By all means dole out HQ like sweets but dont expect it to stop people getting sick.
So who to believe, the doctors of India or a tuppenny shill on Political Irish?

I think, after grave and thoughtful consideration, I'll go for the medics.

Last edited:

Rose

PI Member
So who to believe, the doctors of India or a tuppenny shill on Political Irish?

I think, after grave and thoughtful consideration, I'll go for the medics.

Delighted for the people of Kerala. The people of that region of India were literally starving on their feet due to the reimposition of the lockdown. This life saving drug will help them survive. I am utteraly disgusted by the scum who are preventing access to treatment for the coronavirus. It is utterly criminal. They don't care though they are unable to accept thar they are wrong even if people they know die in front of them. As for the people sacrificed due to malpractice these racists couldn't give a toss about them.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
What's this fixation with licking door knobs amongst the covid cowards all about?
I’m recommending that you do it to demonstrate your crass and gross medical ignorance about viral disease spread through air.
After you lick the doorknobs then go into a covid filled hospital ICU and sniff fifty lungfuls of air coming straight from the mouth of a patient.

Polyco

PI Member
Delighted for the people of Kerala. The people of that region of India were literally starving on their feet due to the reimposition of the lockdown. This life saving drug will help them survive. I am utteraly disgusted by the scum who are preventing access to treatment for the coronavirus. It is utterly criminal. They don't care though they are unable to accept thar they are wrong even if people they know die in front of them. As for the people sacrificed due to malpractice these racists couldn't give a toss about them.
Yep, me too, I get to start fuming when I start to think of the brainless little eejits out there pushing their favoured snake oil while telling us that thousands are dying because we are not doing as instructed by those in hock with profit greedy big pharma. There must be a day of reckoning when their crimes are accounted for, can't come soon enough.

Polyco

PI Member
I’m recommending that you do it to demonstrate your crass and gross medical ignorance about viral disease spread through air.
After you lick the doorknobs then go into a covid filled hospital ICU and sniff fifty lungfuls of air.

You always struck me as being on the edge, which was entertaining in a way, but now it seems that you to have lost the plot completely.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The link is incorrect.
Hydro chloroquine does not prevent covid .
In addition it’s effectiveness as a treatment has not been proved.
The only proven partly effective treatment is dexamethasone for seriously ill patients at a 40% improvement percentile.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
You always struck me as being on the edge, which was entertaining in a way, but now it seems that you to have lost the plot completely.
You are on here dissing known effective preventative measures to limit the spread of covid 19.
That’s highly irresponsible of you.

M1A2

PI Member
Maybe its time for a review of how Sweden has got on with no Lockdown and no Facenasks?

Indeed.

It killed a lot more people per million of population, than in Ireland. And Sweden still got a bad economic hit anyway.

It looks like a disaster, and the government now has to answer questions.

Top Bottom