• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Face Masks to be made mandatory in Ireland as phase 4 reopening is suspended.

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
That they are... (y)

Shopping today, and there are a lot of them.
Makes one realise that the world is full of extremely stupid fuckers, and most shocking is that the more affluent the area the more mask wearers there are.Facepalm

I'm slumming it from now on.;)
No wonder cockroaches will survive even a nuclear holocast - I see Nature and Natural Selection protects it's own. :LOL:
Compliance muzzles demonstrate that you swallow the horseshit that comes from the media and government.
Wearing one covertly signals that your either a thicko, or happy to play the game.

NewIre

PI Member
Definitely extra thicko and happy, but no idea about the game. :LOL:

You walk past them and they all look at you and the wife.
Yes.. Pricks, have a good look at what having a brain looks like.. Never seen one before have we? :unsure::unsure:FacepalmFacepalm

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Vaccine makers to be indemnified against any damage caused by their vaccines:

Red Flags Soar As Big Pharma Will Be Exempt From COVID-19 Vaccine Liability Claims
"This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects," said Ruud Dobber, a top exec at AstraZeneca.
So the big Pharma companies standing to make billions if they can get a vaccine rushed out the door are not expected to bear any risk from side effects from their vaccine that might appear four years later but the people who are expected to take the vaccine for this disease (which is entirely harmless to most) are expected to shoulder the risk?

NiceNin

PI Member
Compliance muzzles demonstrate that you swallow the horseshit that comes from the media and government.
Wearing one covertly signals that your either a thicko, or happy to play the game.
Check out Twitter, most mask manics are the usual bearded arsewipes with kale enemas stuck up their posteriors while they jerk off to pictures of Nicola Sturgeon and listen to The National, you know the sort.

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member
Check out Twitter, most mask manics are the usual bearded arsewipes with kale enemas stuck up their posteriors while they jerk off to pictures of Nicola Sturgeon and listen to The National, you know the sort.
Yeah, weak cowards in other words.

M1A2

PI Member
I wouldn't dismiss this out of hand. I really do hope people can build up a long term immunity.

But I'd expect an backlash from those with long term aliments (who need to be in and out of care, inpatient or outpatient) - and the elderly (who vote, and vote more than the younger electorate).

While the mortality rate to the younger population is much smaller, you'd still need to look in complications of those who get sick and recover. Scale this up and you have a risk of a treating a significant cohort of people with respiratory or neurological issues for life. How many? I guess we are still finding out.

So this would be a political issue as hot as the one we currently have. That's not a reason for not doing it - but you now end up with a lot of other people being angry.

This is going to go down like a lead balloon with the older UK population.

D

Deleted member 3197

Non Registered Member

This is going to go down like a lead balloon with the older UK population.
People are gonna wake up soon. Our biggest enemy is our governments who are causing all these problems.

M1A2

PI Member
People are gonna wake up soon. Our biggest enemy is our governments who are causing all these problems.
I think the over 50s are going to lash out at what they are going to see as the irresponsibility (or stupidity) of younger people. As someone nearing that age bracket, I'd be inclined to agree. Everyone I see cribbing and moaning about masks is basically trying to justify doing whatever they want to do and screw everyone else. It's just an extension of the "I'm alright, jack" mentality that pervades a large section of irish society. I dont believe a lot of shite here on this forum...its a conspiracy etc etc. You are just too lazy to do it.

I can see my own parents getting rightly fucked off if the gov has to do the same here.

Polyco

PI Member
Thankfully I don't! Well, not personally anyway. :)

Top Bottom