Exposure: Undercover — Inside Britain's New Far-Right — ITV 9/11/17 at 10:35PM

Some of those groups might have actually been hoping that somebody would do this. After all, how else are they going to get on mainstream TV. Waters is a total idiot though. If she had won the UKIP leadership this show would have been a very serious problem for them. She is clearly not leadership material for any group.
I don't think the documentary would've hurt them per say. The documentary makers just jeered at her, she didn't say anything unexpected bar some profanity. The mere fact of Waters getting elected would've split that party internally though. And Waters herself is too dour to be a successful mass politician.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I don't think the documentary would've hurt them per say. The documentary makers just jeered at her, she didn't say anything unexpected bar some profanity. The mere fact of Waters getting elected would've split that party internally though. And Waters herself is too dour to be a successful mass politician.

I think they'd have had to remove her as leader, and that would have been a severe blow to the party. I'd say the producers of the show were gutted when she didn't win. Anyway, what is an Irish lesbian doing in that party? She seems to me to be just acting out some psychiatric problems.

For sure, but doing a TV exposé like this wouldn't be at all easy. For one thing, the senior people are smart enough to watch what they say in front of junior members. In fact, junior members only get to hear what the senior people would say on TV. And they are very well aware of electronic surveillance. You'd need military grade surveillance to get what you want.
Well, if you had a stockpile of guns and were willing to take people on a one way trip to the bog, sure, that would discourage infiltrators. Any group like that though would feel the full brunt of the state.

There's not that much more they can do than what they are doing if they are non-violent. They're just going to have to suck up the embarrassment of this happening from time to time.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Well, if you had a stockpile of guns and were willing to take people on a one way trip to the bog, sure, that would discourage infiltrators. Any group like that though would feel the full brunt of the state.

There's not that much more they can do than what they are doing if they are non-violent. They're just going to have to suck up the embarrassment of this happening from time to time.

Yes, that's true, but they could smarten themselves up a bit without having to try too hard. They lack discipline. Even their leaders lack discipline. I think the English today are even worse than the Irish in that respect.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
In relation to the English "far right," I don't get the impression that they actually love anything. They just don't want to see people who are different to them coming into their country. Now, that's a natural reaction, but it's not much of a basis for a national movement. English society was absolute garbage before the blacks started coming from the West Indies in the 1950s. I don't hear any far right people with any ideas about changing that basic fact. All they seem to want is the same old garbage - but just without any Muslims in sight.

Britain is intrinscally a liberal dispensation and certainly urban based "far right" types are basically left-libertarian types who are defending their left-libertarian traditions from far-right Islamism albeit an Islam itself coaxed by the authoritarian globalist-left. (Some of the rural types are healthier but there's less problems in the schticks)

Nevertheless, primal truths remain locked away and distressing the system with forthright remarks stated publically means that some of the chains that lock up those primal truths are weakened and this is so even in a fundamentally disturbed place like Britain.

White Native Europeans with common sense and willing to speak the truth = Far Right Racists
If that is the case we should be proud when SJW brainwashed fools call you racist,the word is used to try and silence the Natives,it is (((Cultural Marxism))) being used by the ((media))) and the (((system))),(((they))) are busy trying to commit Genocide on the European People through mass invasions that will lead to a clash of civilizations between The Christian World V The Islamic World and there hordes,make no mistake about it,we at at war here,everything we see happening is all by design
PATRIOTIC NATIONALISM AND TAKE BACK OUR SOVEREIGNTY BANKS AND BEGIN MASS DEPORTATIONS,AND ALSO PUT ON TRIAL THOSE POLITICIANS WHO SUPPORTED THIS MASS INVASION,THEY HAVE ALL SOLD US OUT AND COMMITTED TREASON,WAR IS UPON US

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Britain is intrinscally a liberal dispensation and certainly urban based "far right" types are basically left-libertarian types who are defending their left-libertarian traditions from far-right Islamism albeit an Islam itself coaxed by the authoritarian globalist-left. (Some of the rural types are healthier but there's less problems in the schticks)

Nevertheless, primal truths remain locked away and distressing the system with forthright remarks stated publically means that some of the chains that lock up those primal truths are weakened and this is so even in a fundamentally disturbed place like Britain.

I don't like to talk about Britain, as Britain as such doesn't exist. England is very real though. And it's a seriously dysfunctional society. The immigrants are merely a symptom of this dysfunction. I actually find it difficult to even imagine England ever being anything but a kip. Scotland and Wales could be saved by military dictatorship, as could Ireland. But even military dictatorship would find it difficult to make anything out of England. The military dictators themselves would have no discipline or order, not to mind the rabble you would have for the rank and file. Of course, the USA is even worse again. That's entirely psychotic. But you have discovered a key insight. The English far right certainly are left-libertarian types. That sums them up perfectly.

I think they'd have had to remove her as leader, and that would have been a severe blow to the party. I'd say the producers of the show were gutted when she didn't win. Anyway, what is an Irish lesbian doing in that party? She seems to me to be just acting out some psychiatric problems.
She and Tommy Robinson are essentially "Emily Davison" and "Toland" types who instead of fixating on Catholicism started to fixate on Islam.

In relation to the English "far right," I don't get the impression that they actually love anything. They just don't want to see people who are different to them coming into their country. Now, that's a natural reaction, but it's not much of a basis for a national movement. English society was absolute garbage before the blacks started coming from the West Indies in the 1950s. I don't hear any far right people with any ideas about changing that basic fact. All they seem to want is the same old garbage - but just without any Muslims in sight.
The National Front in the 1980s and things like the Soil Association in the past were quite interesting. The is that the old NF wasn't Islamophobic at all and actually greatly admired the Islamic Republic of Iran and Libya as it was than. However it was a bit over the top anti-Jewish which is understandable given from a Paleo-Tory point of view Dutch Jewry bank rolling Cromwell and Billy the Pink doesn't exactly inspire fondness while as the new Far Right is hysterically Zionist. Another difference is the new Far Right doesn't seem at all interested in the countryside, organic farming and animal welfare. The contemporary British Far Right figure I find most interesting is Bishop Richard Williamson.

OP
OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Premium Account
For sure, but doing a TV exposé like this wouldn't be at all easy. For one thing, the senior people are smart enough to watch what they say in front of junior members. In fact, junior members only get to hear what the senior people would say on TV. And they are very well aware of electronic surveillance. You'd need military grade surveillance to get what you want.
It's not like they're paramilitaries. They're just people concerned with mass immigration and the growth of Islam.

Here's the documentary if you missed it:

I would say that most ordinary people in Britain believe in the death penalty for child sexual abuse. The strange thing is that the State gives often ridiculously light sentences for it. Another thing I noticed is that they left out of the Sikh involvement in the "New Far Right". The biggest ethnic tensions in contemporary England are between Sikhs and Muslims yet very often this is totally ignored.