• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ex Fire Officer Councillor & his Supporters lead protest against Asylum Tourism in Kerry

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Dozens protest outside centre for asylum seekers in Killarney

A group led by local councillor Donal Grady
arrive to protest at a reception centre for asylum seekers in Killarney, Co Kerry.

Dozens protest outside centre for asylum seekers in Killarney

Donal is a former Fire Officer & very highly thought of.

Donal Grady – The True Independent

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&sour...gwAXoECAEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2yw78UnQdnaD0tRsshpeWW

This will grow- even if the O'Brion wing of SF threaten him with their last remaining Pea Shooter :D

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Donal Grady is a Kerryman not an Irishman. He couldn't give a shyte about our plight here in Fingal as long as they're not dumped in his back yard.

“Firstly, to make clear we believe that people from war-torn areas like Iraq and Syria should be accepted in our country,” Mr Grady said.
It is fortunate the War is over in Iraq so.

"A second man from Albania said he had been in Ireland for two months. A 48-year-old man from India said he was from Punjab and was seeking asylum because of the war there."​

I pay huge amounts of tax each year - why am I paying to house these liars? Under the proposed family reunification laws each of these adults will become 10.

Gimp on the front right has a look of Timmie.....sorry.... The Champ.

Same vacant cadaverous expression.
Banal, irrelevant nonsense.
any comment on the actual topic?
Do you believe a small Irish town should be pushed to the limit. Do you think the asylum system is working?
I certainly don't.
Ireland had a perfectly good, functioning system in the past to help refugees, but the current one is broken, and actually affects genuine refugees.

Banal, irrelevant nonsense.
any comment on the actual topic?
Do you believe a small Irish town should be pushed to the limit. Do you think the asylum system is working?
I certainly don't.
Ireland had a perfectly good, functioning system in the past to help refugees, but the current one is broken, and actually affects genuine refugees.
Little bit of light banter,pal, it's Xmas .

In fairness you do have a point, I will accept that argument

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
It's great to see this happening. Hopefully, these brave people will give courage to others to come out and protest against the Population Replacement agenda.

Says Toby the cuckold biatch
Dwayne while I disagree with your world view I want an immediate halt to mass immigration and significant numbers of repatriations. I have various reasons for holding these views but one of them is the damage I see being done to the indigenous through mass immigration, however some people are profiting out of that damage, from their own view points they aren't cucks but ruthlessly self-interested.

Says Toby the cuckold biatch
Dwayne while I disagree with your world view I want an immediate halt to mass immigration and significant numbers of repatriations. I have various reasons for holding these views but one of them is the damage I see being done to the indigenous through mass immigration, however some people are profiting out of that damage, from their own view points they aren't cucks but ruthlessly self-interested.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Yes, from some of his posts, I'd say Toby has a load of immigrants squashed into some kip in Balbriggan or somewhere like that and his love of mass immigration is entirely motivated by the money he collects from that kip every month.

LOL I can tell you one thing,Toby is no man he is feminine cuck

LOL I can tell you one thing,Toby is no man he is feminine cuck
He isn't what you would call a man, he isn't what my sister and mum in law who disagree so strongly about a lot of things would call a man, and truth be told I strongly suspect that he lacks integral manhood. However I don't think he is a cuck, I'm pretty certain when it comes to his own personal self-interest he can be very ruthless.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
He isn't what you would call a man, he isn't what my sister and mum in law who disagree so strongly about a lot of things would call a man, and truth be told I strongly suspect that he lacks integral manhood. However I don't think he is a cuck, I'm pretty certain when it comes to his own personal self-interest he can be very ruthless.

I'd agree with Dwayne that Toby is a Cuck, because he has lost all sense of manly duty to nation and tribe. Lot's of Cucks are completely ruthless and vicious when it comes to getting their own beer money, but they are Cucks as they have no honour and no loyalty. And in the end, their willingness to do anything for their beer money will end with them being under Sharia Law and not allowed any beer at all. That is the irony for Cucks like Toby.

I'd agree with Dwayne that Toby is a Cuck, because he has lost all sense of manly duty to nation and tribe. Lot's of Cucks are completely ruthless and vicious when it comes to getting their own beer money, but they are Cucks as they have no honour and no loyalty. And in the end, their willingness to do anything for their beer money will end with them being under Sharia Law and not allowed any beer at all. That is the irony for Cucks like Toby.
I never claimed he felt any duty to tribe or nation. A cuck though is someone who acts against their own self interest out of cowardice- as he sees it he is acting in his own self interest. Someone like him cannot see medium to long interests- I think this is due to them having no real connection to the past but even if that is incorrect this reality of theirs we are dealing with.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Gimp on the front right has a look of Timmie.....sorry.... The Champ.

Same vacant cadaverous expression.
I have a serious problem with this post Mr Toby Carlton-Hogge. The gentleman from the area of Ireland in the South West known as Kerry is exercising his right to peaceful protest what he sees as an injustice. Surely you will agree that that is the right of all free people. But yet you come here and insult the man in a most vile manner. I pray that neither he or any close blood relatives read these insults to the entire tribe in fact.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I never claimed he felt any duty to tribe or nation. A cuck though is someone who acts against their own self interest out of cowardice- as he sees it he is acting in his own self interest. Someone like him cannot see medium to long interests- I think this is due to them having no real connection to the past but even if that is incorrect this reality of theirs we are dealing with.

I see where you're coming from, but I'd see Toby as the sort of Christians in Constantinople who hoarded their gold and did not give it for the defense of the city. In the end, they lost their city, their gold and their heads.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
“Firstly, to make clear we believe that people from war-torn areas like Iraq and Syria should be accepted in our country,” Mr Grady said.​
I pay huge amounts of tax each year - why am I paying to house these liars?
Because the likes of Grady and his buddy Healy Rae don't give a damn about Ireland. They're greasy pocketed bastards that would sign us away in an instant Sir.