• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Blog Ex Al Qaeda operative turned MI6 spy spills the beans

[IMG=400x100]https://img.humo.be/q90/w/h/img_184/1847119.jpg[/IMG]

Great interview with Aimen Dean here:
How Al-Qaeda tricked the West into War on Terror, plus new Khashoggi revelations (E690)

He was a chemical weapons expert for Al Qaeda / Bin Laden
who turned british spy. He's a pretty smart cookie so you can see why he was chosen.

He also gives the low down on what actually happened to Kashoggi too, from the Saudi horse's mouth.

Catch it while it's hot.!

It's on the rather excellent RT "Going Underground" show
at 2.30pm and 9.30pm today (Sat 08th Dec) if you prefer the big screen.

Aimen Dean is the author of 2 books
  • The Eternal Bridge Over the River Innocence: A novel about the story of what happens to young bright and decent Muslims who come under radical influence.
  • Nine Lives: My Time As Mi6's Top Spy Inside Al-qaeda: biography of his life as a spy inside al-Qaeda
Hmm. Might be a pretty good use for one of those xmas book tokens I think!

Check out the interview today!

Last edited:

jmcc

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
The latter is a very good book Haven't read the first.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member

Great interview with Aimen Dean here:
How Al-Qaeda tricked the West into War on Terror, plus new Khashoggi revelations (E690)

He was a chemical weapons expert for Al Qaeda / Bin Laden
who turned british spy. He's a pretty smart cookie so you can see why he was chosen.

He also gives the low down on what actually happened to Kashoggi too, from the Saudi horse's mouth.

Catch it while it's hot.!

It's on the rather excellent RT "Going Underground" show
at 2.30pm and 9.30pm today (Sat 08th Dec) if you prefer the big screen.

Aimen Dean is the author of 2 books
  • The Eternal Bridge Over the River Innocence: A novel about the story of what happens to young bright and decent Muslims who come under radical influence.
  • Nine Lives: My Time As Mi6's Top Spy Inside Al-qaeda: biography of his life as a spy inside al-Qaeda
Hmm. Might be a pretty good use for one of those xmas book tokens I think!

Check out the interview today!

I think we have to remember that behind Al Qaeda and ISIS are MI6, the CIA and Mossad.

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
I think we have to remember that behind Al Qaeda and ISIS are MI6, the CIA and Mossad.

Duh! Of course. They were in these organisations up to their balls. Still are to some extent in Yemen and Syria

This guy was actually on the inside of both and he sheds some interesting light on why,
and on how they operated.

His statements about how many were operating in London makes one worry for Ireland, given travel policies between UK and Ireland

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
The Ziobrits certainly did that.

Glad to see more support for our Heroic Ally Dr Assad.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
The Ziobrits certainly did that.

Glad to see more support for our Heroic Ally Dr Assad.

True for you a chara. Dr. Assad is indeed an heroic inspiration for all Patriots.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
I would love to see "British Intelligence" abolished however even if Corbyn gets in the fact that there is no longer a strong Trade Union movement and the Soviet Union there I very much doubt that he would have the power to do so.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
I would love to see "British Intelligence" abolished however even if Corbyn gets in the fact that there is no longer a strong Trade Union movement and the Soviet Union there I very much doubt that he would have the power to do so.

British "intelligence" is the tail that will always wag the dog in that Régime.