Eurozone CRISIS: Italy hatches shocking plan to 'LEAVE euro' & ECB 'APPROVES'

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Premium
1930s Germany used a duel currency too, to extricate itself from the Wiemar economic implosion.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member

valamhic

PI Member
I am surprised Greece's yields are so good, 1.36, where are they getting the money to pay it?. My page says Italy is on 1.289. I'm using Investor .com. Don't forget the higher the yield the greater the risk. German Government 10y paper is on minus 0.7. Italy might crash

Last edited:

missy

PI Member
If you removed all ECB support, what would interest rates be for these countries ?

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
Gas isn't it? It turns out to be Merkel who killed the golden goose!
C'est la vie say the old ones. Goes to show ye never can tell, eh?

valamhic

PI Member
Gas isn't it? It turns out to be Merkel who killed the golden goose!
C'est la vie say the old ones. Goes to show ye never can tell, eh?
Ya. Without going into the truth or non truths of climate change, I believe it is impossible to implement the measures
to abate it without collapsing the economies of participating countries. Weather based renewable electricity generation
is a myth and Germany is learning that the hard way. German industry is not going well, I visit stores of large machinery
repair companies and find most components re being imported from India. They are poor quality too.

It is sexy to predict the Euro zone will collapse, but no one really knows. Things are changing so much in the world that it is very hard to predict. The one thing we know is governments will tax citizens into poverty and citizens will rise up. Yellow vest etc.

Hiberno

Donator
PI Member
Wind; 23c per Kw Hr to produce
Nuclear; 6C per Kw Hr to produce.

Yes I know the nuclear waste etc also those figures don't factor in the huge subsidy wind gets.