Eurozone CRISIS: Italy hatches shocking plan to 'LEAVE euro' & ECB 'APPROVES'

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
To anybody who has not singed up to this forum and reads the majority of doom and gloom Eurozone tweets and Daily Express links, I would ask you to take a step back and look at it this way.

If a person gets knocked down, perhaps on a regular basis for years and is still standing but is even bigger, what does that show? Resolute.

No country has left the Eurozone, only more have joined so if you think about it, all the doom posting on here and p.ie illustrates just how resolute the Eurozone is, it just shows the strength in being able to take knocks and still stand.

Threads
I actually came across that thread from a link on here.

Spent a couple hours reading through it.

There used to be PaddyPower odds posted all the time about a country exiting the Eurozone. Of course it never happened.
There are countries lining up to join the EU, it's going nowhere...If the UK does badly and I genuinely do not wish that on them it will make the EU look even better. It is very difficult to see how the EU can make it easy for the UK, it goes against human nature let alone politics.

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
I saw some posts on p.ie from years ago that Syriza was going to be the one that knocks the euro.

But Tsipras quickly realised the overwhelming majority of his people did not want to leave.

I also read the warnings of Golden Dawn, what? They poll about 7%

But we can all have our fantasies, I am just here to counteract the nonsense from that comic the Daily Express and the hilarious Irexit twitter handle.

And yes, this site is littered with their links so don't blame me for counter-arguing Thier rubbish.

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
This thread was posted Dec 10th last year sensationally telling us that Italy is leaving the Euro.

It's ten months later.

Are we any closer? Imminent? Just around the corner? Anyday now?

If someone posts Daily Express links, ridicule should be expected.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
I feel sorry for poor obsessed posters wishing for a Timescale that no-one did or ever will give them.

The Eurozone simply can't stabilise & failing to stabilise it gave us Brexit :smilingimp:

Gonna be great fun with Italy's Bonds picoms4

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
END OF THE EUROZONE: Italy parties want to STOP using EU currency

Maurizio Martina, secretary of the centre-left Democratic Party, made the comments as the row continues over Italy’s budget plans which would raise the deficit to 2.4 per cent of gross domestic product in 2019.

Mr Martina said: “This government wants to take us out of the Eurozone, everything leads there".

END OF THE EUROZONE: Italy parties want to STOP using EU currency

Top Bottom