Eurozone CRISIS: Italy hatches shocking plan to 'LEAVE euro' & ECB 'APPROVES'

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
A little hint of the Operation Minibot & Itcoin that you know all about & are terrified over but in Italian, yes your dumb Currency Union is all "over the Shop"picoms2

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
A little hint of the Operation Minibot & Itcoin that you know all about & are terrified over but in Italian, yes your dumb Currency Union is all "over the Shop"picoms2

But you have been telling any and everybody for the last gazillion years in equal amount of posts from Daily Express links to images to tweets that it's all just around the corner.

Now let's just look at the facts as of today, not one country has left the Eurozone since your warnings yet more have joined.

And they are the facts.

Sure wasnt Syirza meant to be the breaking block until they realised their country did not want to exit the euro.

Threads
Italy is not leaving the euro, you are right here.

This thread is nearly a year old but of course littered with Daily Express comic like headlines.
Ah..Did not see the date what with all the noise, D4 threads are not much more than spam.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
About post about me, with more lies, from poor Dumb 72, I never mentioned "around a corner", you're obsessed with me Dumb, I feel sorry for you.

Maybe your projecting onto me because your dumb EU Banksters can't stabilise the Eurozone?

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
Ah..Did not see the date what with all the noise, D4 threads are not much more than spam.
I would be expecting a few quid from the DE.

With regard to the dates. It is always amusing to read the most sensationalist claim in an OP title, know it's ridiculous, then look at the date and months and years on see it never happened.

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
About post about me, with more lies, from poor Dumb 72, I never mentioned "around a corner", you're obsessed with me Dumb, I feel sorry for you.

Maybe your projecting onto me because your dumb EU Banksters can't stabilise the Eurozone?
Why would you feel sorry for me?

I don't wake up every morning searching the net for doom and gloom news to post online. Even resorting to DE links.

Now each to their own, but your years doing this, and all I am pointing out all your Eurozone warnings are not materialising.

But I suppose it's a hobby for you, and we all need a hobby.

I enjoy playing Scrabble occasionally.

Threads
I would be expecting a few quid from the DE.

With regard to the dates. It is always amusing to read the most sensationalist claim in an OP title, know it's ridiculous, then look at the date and months and years on see it never happened.
Wasn't there one running on P.ie for years and years, about the euro collapsing...title went something like euro still accepted for my coffee this morning :D

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
Wasn't there one running on P.ie for years and years, about the euro collapsing...title went something like euro still accepted for my coffee this morning :D
I actually came across that thread from a link on here.

Spent a couple hours reading through it.

There used to be PaddyPower odds posted all the time about a country exiting the Eurozone. Of course it never happened.

Top Bottom