• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Eurovision 2019

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Its that time of year again, Eurovision this Saturday.

As usual, Ireland has been dumped out of the contest tonight.

This was our effort.

The favorite seems to be the Netherlands, though after hearing it I think its quite shit.

whyfillaw

PI Member
just heard Ireland have not qualified for final.Thank goodness, ORE TEE EEE are besides themselves with glee ,they will not have to "waste a small fortune on doing up a studio , installing fibre optic broadband connections and satellite connections for next year's Trivial fest". Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! for saving us the bother. cheers folks!

Bill The Boer

DEPORTED
How many countries boycotted the Israelis hosting of the event in the end anyone know?

Piedom

PI Member
Grand Final - Running Order - Eurovision 2019

1. Malta
  2. Albania
  3. Czech Republic
  4. Germany
  5. Russia
  6. Denmark
  7. San Marino
  8. North Macedonia
  9. Sweden
  10. Slovenia
  11. Cyprus
  12. Netherlands
  13. Greece
  14. Israel
  15. Norway
  16. United Kingdom
  17. Iceland
  18. Estonia
  19. Belarus
  20. Azerbaijan
  21. France
  22. Italy
  23. Serbia
  24. Switzerland
  25. Australia
  26. Spain

Smart money is on Australia and Norway as outside bets.

page61

PI Member

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Australia in the Eurovision? The last time I watched it was when the beautiful Niamh won it, so I've obviously missed something...

It's become the ultimate multicult propaganda showpiece really- 2pacs 'Sweden' entry above is just priceless, god help us.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Australia in the Eurovision? The last time I watched it was when the beautiful Niamh won it, so I've obviously missed something...

It's become the ultimate multicult propaganda showpiece really- 2pacs 'Sweden' entry above is just priceless, god help us.
if Australia and Israel can enter Eurovision how about Libya, Saudia, Syria,Lebanon Zimbabwe, Senegal,India,China,Pakistan,Afghanistan, Morocco etc.... inorder to be PC and non-discriminatory against anybody.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
if Australia and Israel can enter Eurovision how about Libya, Saudia, Syria,Lebanon Zimbabwe, Senegal,India,China,Pakistan,Afghanistan, Morocco etc.... inorder to be PC and non-discriminatory against anybody.
Reality is racist.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
You cannot put peoples lives over entertainment

Look just because homosexuality can spread disease that kills huge swaths of people is in no way justifying a boycott of the gay super bowl.

Top Bottom