Eurovision 2018 - live thread

Ireland’s 2018 Eurovision entry by Ryan O'Shaughnessy has been released

We have gone full Gay and introduced a Gay Video, and I mean its shows 2 gay blokes!

Surprised they didn't drag along an aborted fetus just to show how liberal we are!

Why do we even bother?

The Eurovision has been taken over by Eastern European countries who vote for each other. We are wasting our time and money.

If we are ever going to stand a chance of winning again we would need to send over someone like Panti Bliss.
https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.292532993.3140/flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

Does anyone really take this shit seriously? I thought it had reached its nadir when that hideous bearded woman won it a few years ago.
In UK plc, Terry Wogan used to be the commentator/presenter. Now we have Gay I am Norton. A hive of poofery and irrelevance for the ordinary licence paying mug.

OP
OP
Superhans

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Donator
Premium Account
Does anyone really take this shit seriously? I thought it had reached its nadir when that hideous bearded woman won it a few years ago.
In UK plc, Terry Wogan used to be the commentator/presenter. Now we have Gay I am Norton. A hive of poofery and irrelevance for the ordinary licence paying mug.
Its the Eurovision, the only thing the Irish are the best at. We need to save our crown,

Blubot

Political Irish
Semi-Finals tonight,

we got through for once, the Gay song did it!

OP
OP
Superhans

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Donator
Premium Account
The song isn't my cup of tea but well done to Ryan.

We now know what it takes to get a song to the final.

Top Bottom