• Thread starter Deleted member 917
  • Start date
  • Replies 127
  • Views 21K
OP
D

Deleted member 917

Non Registered Member
Oh well, it was a way to spend a Saturday night without any of the shit of the world entering into our lives.

Night all!

Well done Portugal.

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
Cor blimey I get it now don't I,I mean its obvious innit,I mean yer actual Pope e's only gorn an performed an actual miracle for yer Portugeezers,I mean wot wiv Fatima an yer saints an all at I mean it's obvious innit.

OP
D

Deleted member 917

Non Registered Member
Cor blimey I get it now don't I,I mean its obvious innit,I mean yer actual Pope e's only gorn an performed an actual miracle for yer Portugeezers,I mean wot wiv Fatima an yer saints an all at I mean it's obvious innit.
Hmm, thats a good point. Bloody Fatima and the Portugal link, maybe I should start building my bunker!

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
The Russian Song was quite good.

Imagine banning someone in a wheel chair.

Diversity eh?
The Ukrainian authorities have for the last two years banned from entering Ukraine any foreign national who has entered Crimea without permission from the Ukrainian authorities. Russia is well aware of this and it was a political stunt by Russia selecting a singer who has performed in Crimea.

For Russia it has backfired - they were expecting an uproar and political points to be scored for Russia in favour of its occupation of Crimea but as it has turned out no one has given two fecks that the Russians weren't present last night. The only effect of all this business was that Russia was frozen out of what is viewed in that part of the world as being a highly prestigious international event (hard as it is for us over this side of Europe to believe).

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
The Ukrainian authorities have for the last two years banned from entering Ukraine any foreign national who has entered Crimea without permission from the Ukrainian authorities. Russia is well aware of this and it was a political stunt by Russia selecting a singer who has performed in Crimea.

For Russia it has backfired - they were expecting an uproar and political points to be scored for Russia in favour of its occupation of Crimea but as it has turned out no one has given two fecks that the Russians weren't present last night. The only effect of all this business was that Russia was frozen out of what is viewed in that part of the world as being a highly prestigious international event (hard as it is for us over this side of Europe to believe).

It has certainly made the Eurovision look like scumbags having a logo "Celebrate Diversity" - and then banning a disabled person from entering.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
It wouldn't be a bad thing if Russia broke with the social engineering carnival that is the noise-avision. It'd kinda put the cherry on top of Putin's prudent efforts to expel saboteur NGOs that have been threatening to unleash mayhem in that country.