• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Eurovision 2016

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
PI Member
It's torturous rubbish. I haven't seen it since the 90s.

I'm surprised they didn't have that shrill jackass "Pantibliss" on the ticket singing the Bikini song Timmy Mallet style. We would've won it then.
I think you have just found the 2017 winner of Eurovision.

We need to start a Panti for Europe campaign, they would love that across Europe!

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Well- it is a song from Ukraine about Crimea....which was stolen by Putler.
We should enter with a song about the Six Counties next year !
It is sung by a Crimean Tartar but she has been told that Crimean Tartar flags will not be allowed to be flown.
With the Political voting that occurs with Eurovision she should pick up some anti-Russian votes from all the freedom loving people opposed to the illegal annexation of Crimea and the subsequent persecution of the Crimean Tartars that has taken since the Russians took over. Which is of course the inspiration behind the song.

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
PI Member
Some great odds out there with Each Way betting,

Ive got €10 Euro on France coming last at 200/1

Thats a cool 2 grand for the French to come bottom.

Come on you French, Come on you French!

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
It is sung by a Crimean Tartar but she has been told that Crimean Tartar flags will not be allowed to be flown.
With the Political voting that occurs with Eurovision she should pick up some anti-Russian votes from all the freedom loving people opposed to the illegal annexation of Crimea and the subsequent persecution of the Crimean Tartars that has taken since the Russians took over. Which is of course the inspiration behind the song.

Crimea was always part of Russia.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Crimea was liberated from the illegal Kiev quasi-fascist regime; an illegal neo-Nazi regime that is responsible for launching airstrikes against innocent Russian passportholders. Naturally the Eurovision, which is a stunted, heavily propagandised agitpop festival on a variety of fronts, will be used to demonise this democratic return of a Russian territory to Russia. I expect noone but stupid people will believe the "Newsweek" neocon version, but then I only expect only stupid people to think that the "Eurovision" is a serious event in the first instance.

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Crimea was always part of Russia.
Not according to the Tartars who were living in Crimea long before Russia as we know it even existed and who were still living there quite happily until the Russians first decided to invade in the eighteenth century and were still living there quite happily when the Russians decided to launch their anschluss in 2014 which the Tartars completely rejected as a hostile invasion.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Not according to the Tartars who were living in Crimea long before Russia as we know it even existed and who were still living there quite happily until the Russians first decided to invade in the eighteenth century and were still living there quite happily when the Russians decided to launch their anschluss in 2014 which the Tartars completely rejected as a hostile invasion.

The Tartars are a Turkic people (from Western China), who emigrated into Crimea only about 400 years ago. The Russians were there long long before that.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
The Tartars are a Turkic people (from Western China), who emigrated into Crimea only about 400 years ago. The Russians were there long long before that.
The Tartars were in Crimea back as far as the 1400s.
The Crimean Tatars emerged as a nation at the time of theCrimean Khanate, an Ottoman vassal state during the 15th Century
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Tatars

At that time Russia was a fraction of the size it is today and it was hundreds of years after the Tartars were established in Crimea that the Russians invaded for the first (but not last) time.

Top Bottom