• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Eurocrats call openly for empire

The Field Marshal

PI Member

Anglophile

PI Member
By supporting dictatorships such as Maduro’s Venezuela, China highlights its democratic deficit.
This will have to change if the country aims to be a global leader.
- Guy Verhofstadt.

Wait until this moron finds out China IS a dictatorship.:)

• Haha
Reactions: BSA

PO'Neill

PI Member
At least he is honest.

FFS when are FFG SF Lab Green SD etc going to admit that this is what they want

Storybud2

PI Member
Vote next year against the established criminals and traitors, I don't care anymore, spoil it, vote for the looney, just fooking
vote the scum out,, kinda ironic 100 years after independence we are OWNED and controlled by the elite in Brussels ?

Republic , my arse, we are a fooking joke of a Country,

GodsDog

By supporting dictatorships such as Maduro’s Venezuela, China highlights its democratic deficit.
This will have to change if the country aims to be a global leader.
- Guy Verhofstadt.

Wait until this moron finds out China IS a dictatorship.:)
Guy Verhofstadt is certainly a moron. That much at least we can agree on Anglo! :ROFLMAO:

El Chaval.

PI Member
Vote next year against the established criminals and traitors, I don't care anymore, spoil it, vote for the looney, just fooking
vote the scum out,, kinda ironic 100 years after independence we are OWNED and controlled by the elite in Brussels ?

Whatever you do, don't spoil it.
Vote National Party, Freedom Party ACI, Independent ...whatever.
Ideally, they will work together in the election.

Reactions: BSA

ladyboyne

PI Member

We are a wonderful country , Just look at how we have emerged from the Gaelic Irish culture and its Priestly backers who used it to keep us in subservience to our British masters for centuries . The real traitors to our freedom are those who want us to return to cultural enslavement and imprisonment.

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
Passed an asylum centre today.
The flags flying
The Irish Tricolour
The EU flag.....

And the UN flag!
This shows what the ultimate plan is.
UNITED NATIONs - OPEN BORDERS - NO BORDERS, no identity. Ultimately will lead to world chaos.

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
We are a wonderful country , Just look at how we have emerged from the Gaelic Irish culture and its Priestly backers who used it to keep us in subservience to our British masters for centuries . The real traitors to our freedom are those who want us to return to cultural enslavement and imprisonment.
Bye bye

Top Bottom