EU claims Ireland can cope with a population of 65 Million as they plan to relocate the 3rd world.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
I'm in the business of the truth.
The leaders of the European union have laid their intentions bare for a long time now.
It's no secret, just because the mainstream media which works hand in hand with the European elite doesn't highlight it, doesn't mean it's not true.
You are another hate merchant dishing out moronic shyte!

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Silicon Valley's ultra wealthy are reportedly buying up $8 million doomsday bunkers in New Zealand
Even the lads in business insider know the truth. Get out now when you can rehn, the red heifer is here and the 3rd temple is being built. My cousins live close to Patagonia, in southern Argentina.
I'll be fine there.
LOL!
So bunkers are back in business. Plenty of those were already sold during the Cold War.
I would not waste my money on such buildings. And as far as I know Gringos are not liked in Argentina.
And get you head out of those conspiracy bull dust pages and do something useful with your life instead.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
LOL!
So bunkers are back in business. Plenty of those were already sold during the Cold War.
I would not waste my money on such buildings. And as far as I know Gringos are not liked in Argentina.
And get you head out of those conspiracy bull dust pages and do something useful with your life instead.
I'm on the dole and anyways why you work if the whole show is going to come crashing down. I'll be in a remote part of Argentina far away from the locals and living with relations of adolf eichmann.
You can come to visit if you havnt already being nuclear holocausted.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
I'm on the dole and anyways why you work if the whole show is going to come crashing down. I'll be in a remote part of Argentina far away from the locals and living with relations of adolf eichmann.
You can come to visit if you havnt already being nuclear holocausted.
On the dole? So you are working for the government so...
How do intend to join the Argies when Putin presses the button? It only takes a few minutes for an Iskander rocket in Kaliningrad to carry a nuclear warhead into Dublin or Belfast. No time for your escape.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
I don't accept their humble monies, a patriot like myself would never take the soup.
Speaking of patriots, vlad is most definitely one. Once the false flag hits the muslim dome in Jerusalem, it'll trigger a world war.
Vlad will protect his own, he is of no threat to us. Get out when you can olli, they're already makimg movies about the dome being destroyed and the purge series is just another act of symbolism for coming times in the West.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
I don't accept their humble monies, a patriot like myself would never take the soup.
Speaking of patriots, vlad is most definitely one. Once the false flag hits the muslim dome in Jerusalem, it'll trigger a world war.
Vlad will protect his own, he is of no threat to us. Get out when you can olli, they're already makimg movies about the dome being destroyed and the purge series is just another act of symbolism for coming times in the West.

You must smoke some wonderful stuff....

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
You must smoke some wonderful stuff....
Ye think they going to wait until the yellow vests takeover or the mussies in europe or the Americans get sick of them.
No chance, catastrophic invents are coming very soon. Within 2 years.
Hey diddle diddle and the cat did a piddle and the cow jumped over the moon ....

George Dillon

PI Member
LOL!
  1. And get you head out of those conspiracy bull dust pages and do something useful with your life instead.
[/QUOTE

You know as little about Argentina as you do about Ireland.
Take your loutish posts elsewhere.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Ireland is just about 60 per cent the size of Bangladesh (84 000km2 / 147000 km2).

Bangladeshs population is 167 million so therefore Ireland should be able to pack in about 95 million so the 65 million that Soros, the EU and the UN wants to fit in should be no hassle.

Liberalagenda

PI Member
Ireland is just about 60 per cent the size of Bangladesh (84 000km2 / 147000 km2).

Bangladeshs population is 167 million so therefore Ireland should be able to pack in about 95 million so the 65 million that Soros, the EU and the UN wants to fit in should be no hassle.
There's a wee bit of hysteria going on here.

Top Bottom