EU army on the way

Threads
The EU is NOT a political federation.

Not yet it is,nt.
But it is being driven hard in that direction by people like you.

All the information I have given on proposed military conscription in EU member states is
predicated on a federalised EU.

But you knew that and it has not prevented you from trying to disparage my point of view.
That is why I call you a shill for the EU militarists and fascists.
One of us is a fascist and openly features a Prussian war nut as an avatar.
Stop peddling this bull.
You are better off defending your church than engaging in this stuff.

Threads
One of us is a fascist and openly features a Prussian war nut as an avatar.
Stop peddling this bull.
You are better off defending your church than engaging in this stuff.
As usual you run away from engaging with the questions surrounding compulsory military conscription in the EU Federal Army.
[FDA].

These of course are your orders i.e. to camouflage / deflect any discussion on these extremely sensitive issues with huge political implications.

Threads
As usual you run away from engaging with the questions surrounding compulsory military conscription in the EU Federal Army.
[FDA].

These of course are your orders i.e. to camouflage / deflect any discussion on these extremely sensitive issues with huge political implications.
Look- I do not take orders from anyone. If we both have chosen our avatar for a reason you would have noticed a long time ago.

Threads
Look- I do not take orders from anyone. If we both have chosen our avatar for a reason you would have noticed a long time ago.

The thread concerns the French Presidents demand for an EU army.

There can be no effective EU army in the absence of federalisation.

Mainstream German and French politicians want federalisation.

When it happens military conscription must also happen in times of emergency.

You are deflecting and failing to debate these very proximate possibilities.
That makes your motives suspect.

Threads
The thread concerns the French Presidents demand for an EU army.

There can be no effective EU army in the absence of federalisation.

Mainstream German and French politicians want federalisation.

When it happens military conscription must also happen in times of emergency.

You are deflecting and failing to debate these very proximate possibilities.
That makes your motives suspect.
You are correct in one thing: There will be NEVER an effective European army. Not wanted by anyone. Not needed either.
You want to debate a crazy figment of your imagination.

Threads
You are correct in one thing: There will be NEVER an effective European army. Not wanted by anyone. Not needed either.
You want to debate a crazy figment of your imagination.
You are clueless and superficial with no understanding of national or international political realities.

I am not referring soley to the effectiveness of any army but to the inevitability of conscription to make an army function effectively in times of emergency .

You are also trying to pretend that a federalised EU won't happen.

Threads
You are clueless and superficial with no understanding of national or international political realities.

I am not referring to the effectiveness of any amy .

You are also trying to pretend that a federalised EU won't happen.
So you have the crystal ball and know exactly what will happen down the road.
Tell me- when is JC coming back?

Threads
Come on- it was not me who came up with the abuse first. You accused me of being paid by the EU and a variety of other things.
You are refusing to debate reasonably on the thread subject and its future implications.

You seem to think Macron is not serious or the possibilities/consequences too future remote.

The EU is changing radically but you want to stay stuck in a cosy past.

Threads
There will be no EU Army, no kid in their right mind joins an Army given the history of slime like Blair using kids to enrich himself,

There will be a border force and that is fine given the scale of third world over population, North Africa will be a proxy state and be well paid to enforce anything sub-saharan stays sub-saharan, the race for the worlds safe Countries has been going on since the 1950s,

I will never in my life vote for any of the "established" Party's in this Country in my life again, they simply lie and lie and lie,

We really need a new political party that sticks up for Irish people in Ireland and goes full belt after the retards that have ZERO understanding
of the consequences of wish washy libtard bullsh1te,, the EU could be the greatest Union on Earth if we only realized the EU means the EU and not the open sewer it is becoming,,

Threads
I am glad to see you supporting my view about an "EU army". It is just a figment of someone's imagination.
I share your view about a border force.
People surely must take part again in political actions and face responsibilities they avoided so far. The laziness and immaturity of the common Joe Soap has led us into dangerous waters and gave us idiots like Trump, Putin, Duterte, Borsalino, Salvini, Erdogan and a good few others.

Top Bottom