Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

EU and UK reach another Brexit Deal - Its this deal or NO DEAL!!!!

jpc

PI Member
When Britain leaves the EU and is successful, there will be a rush for the Exit.The EU is now a failed economic,monetary and political entity and Brexit will accelerate its collapse.
Maired McGuinness has had her nose deep in the trough in Brussels, of course she is sour. A pig is always sour when you take its slop away.
Any major collapse of the EU will be catastrophic for Ireland.
I would not like to see that outcome.
A European trading block would be the best option for all EU nation's.
I also believe that the EU has gone far past it's core rationale which is a economic union not a federal union.

IrishJohn

PI Member
I also believe that the EU has gone far past it's core rationale which is a economic union not a federal union.
I don't think so at least then we could stop mass immigration from Eastern Europe.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Hard to believe but there was a stupid moron on here earlier praying for the brit economy to collapse.
'Fuck the Brits' was his final word on it.

What kind of a stupid moron would wish for the collapse of one of Ireland's biggest export markets?
Do these silly little morons not realise that if the brit economy collapses the job losses in a small open economy like ours will be disastrous?

Irish emigrant

PI Member
Hard to believe but there was a stupid moron on here earlier praying for the brit economy to collapse.
'Fuck the Brits' was his final word on it.

What kind of a stupid moron would wish for the collapse of one of Ireland's biggest export markets?
Do these silly little morons not realise that if the brit economy collapses the job losses in a small open economy like ours will be disastrous?
Just the simple minded retort of the gaelic paddy, just ignore.

DS86DS

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
No-deal Brexit 'remains a possibility' despite UK election - FF

Fianna Fáil is warning that an effective ‘no-deal Brexit’ remains a possibility, despite the landslide victory for the Conservative Party in the recent election in the UK.

Current reports out of the UK suggest that, with such a significant majority for Boris Johnson’s party, the UK prime minister is now free to pass the Brexit withdrawal agreement, at which point the UK and EU would enter a ‘transition period’ to negotiate a free trade deal.

This transition period is currently scheduled to end in December 2020

Top Bottom