• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Erdoğan's bodyguards' in violent clash with protesters in Washington DC

Kershaw

Premium Account
Nine people hurt and two arrests made during the altercation at the Turkish ambassador’s residence in the US capital

According to witnesses, a brawl erupted when Erdoğan’s security detail attacked protesters carrying the flag of the Kurdish PYD party outside the residence. A local NBC television affiliate reported Erdoğan was inside the building at the time.

“All of the sudden they just ran towards us,” Yazidi Kurd demonstrator Lucy Usoyan told ABC, adding that she was attacked by a pro-Erdoğan supporter.

“Someone was beating me in the head nonstop, and I thought, ‘Okay, I’m on the ground already, what is the purpose to beat me?’”

The altercation came the same day that Erdoğan met Donald Trump at the White House. The State Department declined to comment.

'Erdoğan's bodyguards' in violent clash with protesters in Washington DC

Why are we bringing their wars to the west?

The video is mental. Cops right beside them and they're kicking people on the ground in the head.
Imagine what they do in Turkey.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Imagine how many of those people doing the kicking in faces would be dead were they black American's.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
So I see a DC cop hitting a Turk with a baton while the Turk has a sidearm. The cop was lucky. There could have been a good battle as there were a lot of Turks.