• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Self Moderated Epstein's accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell ARRESTED by FBI

jpc

PI Member
Absolutely...

...especially if she succumbs to the lurgy before getting round to implicating Donald Trump in Jeffreys' shinanigans, cause I'd take bets that's why her arrest has been much-delayed.
Donnie has done some stuff.
But I don't this is it.

PapaQuebec

PI Member
Donnie has done some stuff.
But I don't this is it.
I'd almost take bets that an attempt will be made to implicate him, if only by association.

The charges Maxwell is currently facing are very similar to what Epstein faced a decade ago and served only 13 months in jail.
Hardly gonna refuse the poor woman bail if that's all the time she faces. And it's a big, bad world out there.

Almost anything could happen!

Polyco

PI Member
It must be sobering for Maxwell to think that by collecting all the dirt on these public figures she was near signing her own death warrant rather than placing herself in a position of enormous power and influence which was probably the original intention, she now finds herself just a pawn in a much bigger game and is way out of her depth. The one certainty is that whatever else happens the Royal Family will survive, it always has and always will.

Rose

PI Member
I'd almost take bets that an attempt will be made to implicate him, if only by association.

The charges Maxwell is currently facing are very similar to what Epstein faced a decade ago and served only 13 months in jail.
Hardly gonna refuse the poor woman bail if that's all the time she faces. And it's a big, bad world out there.

Almost anything could happen!

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
Has your faith in the US Justice system been restored because of Maxells arrest? Prepare to be disappointed

The charges against Maxwell are limited to events up to 1997 therefore Randy Andy and the Clintons have nothing to worry about. Also the charges only relate to her involvement in enticement and transportation, nothing in relation to her involvement with actual sexual abuse

Discussed here

Last edited:

page61

PI Member
The specific Ted Heath story was proved to be a lie - but I know that won't bother you.

What were the 'multiple' wars that the great Blair was involved in??
Bushes bitch , Tony Blair the war criminal In his first six years in office, Blair ordered British troops into combat five times, more than any other prime minister in British history. This included Iraq in both 1998 and 2003, Kosovo (1999), Sierra Leone (2000) and Afghanistan (2001).

As for teddy the child abuser ...................

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Last edited:

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
A sad day for another great Scottish clan, especially coming after the death of Kirk Douglas a member of another great Scottish clan, and our own Peter of the Clan Sutherland.

Loyal and true Cohendonians all

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Bushes bitch , Tony Blair the war criminal In his first six years in office, Blair ordered British troops into combat five times, more than any other prime minister in British history. This included Iraq in both 1998 and 2003, Kosovo (1999), Sierra Leone (2000) and Afghanistan (2001).

As for teddy the child abuser ...................

Wasn’t Blair done for Lewd Behaviour in Public Toilets.

The Intelligence Agencies had enough on Blair and probably Brown to keep them dancing to the Right Tune ! !

page61

PI Member
Wasn’t Blair done for Lewd Behaviour in Public Toilets.

There are certain stories pertaining to little blair....

The Intelligence Agencies had enough on Blair and probably Brown to keep them dancing to the Right Tune ! !

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member

I wonder what they ( the intelligence agencies ) had on Gordon Brown.

Brown had connections to Gerry and Kate McCann. There might be something there if anyone was ever allowed to dig ! !

Top Bottom