Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Epstein Judge - Son Murderd and husband injured in a professional hit job.

OP
Superhans

Superhans

Administrator
PI Member
Federal judge's son, 20, is shot dead and her criminal defense attorney husband is critically injured after a gunman disguised as a FedEx driver ambushed their home - four days after she was assigned a case linked to Jeffrey Epstein
  • A man dressed as a FedEx driver opened fire at the home of judge Esther Salas
  • The attack happened in North Brunswick, New Jersey, on Sunday night
  • Daniel Anderl, the judge's 20-year-old son, was killed
  • Her husband Mark Anderl, 63, is reportedly in a critical condition in hospital
  • Judge Salas is believed to have been in the basement during the shooting
  • Last week, the judge was assigned a case involving links to Jeffrey Epstein
  • She previously presided over the trial of former Real Housewife Teresa Giudice in a case regarding financial fraud
  • She has also dealt with cases involving members of the Grape Street Crips

OP
Superhans

Superhans

Administrator
PI Member
This goes far beyond anything we can comprehend, I think Ireland is somehow connected with all this, hence the backlash against John Connors, the quick to frame those concerned with pedophilia with homophobia, and the lack of Journalists even covering this story.

If a Federal Judge can have a hit team visit her home like this, Epstein to have been suicided, it just goes to show you how deep this goes.

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
From the thread title I thought the Judge ordered the hit on her son and husband o_O . Crazy stuff all the same

page61

PI Member
This goes far beyond anything we can comprehend, I think Ireland is somehow connected with all this, hence the backlash against John Connors, the quick to frame those concerned with pedophilia with homophobia, and the lack of Journalists even covering this story.

If a Federal Judge can have a hit team visit her home like this, Epstein to have been suicided, it just goes to show you how deep this goes.

Would you not think you are stretching dramatically ..Epstein..Connors . . That is mad

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
Would you not think you are stretching dramatically ..Epstein..Connors . . That is mad
I don't know about Ireland but in England Tommy said the Muslim grooming thing is only the tip of the iceberg. Top Police, Politicians etc are all involved which is why he reckons they've gagged him. He was getting too close.

Not a peep in the Irish media. I've long suspected an element of hard power is at play in keeping large organisations onside; this is proof enough for me.

It's not outside the realms of possibility that similar elements got to Connors by proxy. You really need to consider the wealth, power and sway some people have in this world. It's unprecedented in human history.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Crazy that a hit squad could go after a judges family but this is dodgy reporting. The link to epstein is so tenuous as to be non existent.

Good2BBack

PI Member

Deutsche Bank and the White House are primarily in the spotlight for this.

The sexual abuse of minors may bring in other players with the resources to order an assination of a US federal judge. Only one person can stop the truth coming out BARR. It´s his links to Epstein and the White House that are most clearly defined.

Strange that Barr is not getting more attention.

Top Bottom