Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Eoghan Murphy laughs when asked 'People are dying on the streets, are you not ashamed?'

Greengoose

PI Member
Is that the best we can offer? There is a housing crisis and FF ABSTAIN from voting! Murphy can laugh, he's got an electric blanket on his bed. There are people sleeping in doorways but that doesn't bother the rodents in Leinster house. We have a hospital crisis, a flawed/failed cancer screening debacle and that doesn't matter either.

Some genius came up with a wheeze to clear the beds. You couldn't make this up!

Then we have this:
Isn't it time the people voted no confidence in these wasters posing as TDs?

Greengoose

PI Member
We'll have a perpetual homeless problem if we keep importing them.
We had this problem before. There is no point in playing statistics! Let's say we had 3% of the population on the street and now we have 6%. That's an increase of 100%! For each individual of the 3% or 6% it is dramatic. They are cold and miserable. They are in ill health. Have any of these people been seen by a psychologist or psychiatrist as to how and why they are on the streets?

Perhaps we could study the situation instead of this kneejerk approach and the lackadaisical attitude of the spinners and statistic junkies in Dáil Éireann.

The forever home brigade should pay for their dreams and the invisible daddies should be made pay for their fathering. As the Chinese proverb goes; "man who dips wick pays for oil"...

Joking aside, why should the honest folk go out to work their arses off to pay for the "entitlement" of layabouts and scroungers? I had one of these comedians telling me he pays his taxes and he shup up pretty quickly when I told him he was paying his taxes with MY INCOME TAX! That applies to household charges, home repairs, bin collections and trips to the local A&E.

No votes in that though so the merry go round goes round and round.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Laugh at Irish people on the streets while spending millions on Palestine. The Left applaud that the people they care about most are provided with better water supplies.

bells of shandon

PI Member
We have just had 4 bye-elections and the turnout was average 25% .This tells you the Irish people have given up on Politics as a means of change.
We may consider the SF and Greens as protest votes. But whoever votes FF do not seem to realise it is part of the Regime.
I can see the FG/FF becoming the one party .They are both Globohomo, and Mass Migration promoters.
Their only interest is self enrichment for themselves and their supporters on the backs of the deluded Irish taxpayer.

missy

PI Member
We had this problem before. There is no point in playing statistics! Let's say we had 3% of the population on the street and now we have 6%. That's an increase of 100%! For each individual of the 3% or 6% it is dramatic. They are cold and miserable. They are in ill health. Have any of these people been seen by a psychologist or psychiatrist as to how and why they are on the streets?
The key question to ask is, how many have already been given social housing in the past ?
And as someone noted on this forum before, how many black people do you see homeless ?

Reactions: BSA
Top Bottom