Entering the Arena of the Multicult Media - How to Destroy #EnemyMulticultMedia Fakenews Scum

Threads
No you are wrong. Plenty of people- whether they are wise to is another story- feel that immigration is good for Ireland and they do so sincerely. Further more than someone with your strength of ethno-nationalism is going to make them feel uncomfortable- again I am not saying that they are to feel such. This is just how things are in the South of Ireland at the moment. Also I didn't say they were out to destroy their ethnicity, I said something else, I said that they do not care one way or the other.
Now that's how you present yourself credibly.

So what?
Did you know the Dept of Naturalisation and Immigrants rights NGO's does same
So if you talk about immigration 26 times in a single post it's not unreasonable that my response also contains some mention of that.
Why does it matter that my post is reasonable? Because when you refuse to engage with some presenting their views reasonably, you undermine your own presentation in the eyes of the media, which the media then uses against you and it allows the media to make themselves look credible.

"Don't get your news off of some blog/forum, look how much more credible we are" is essentially the motto of the declining media today.

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads
This thread has had a coordinated concerted minor effort to attack, derail, disrupt it by anti-Irish Multicult online trolls here today.

After they learned that Tommy Robinson and other people defending Europeans against the multicult and Mohammadanism - had this thread posted to them several days before his Old Bailey court speech where a few choice one-liners from this thread and tactics laid out here were adopted and said to the Multicult media infront of the crowd and world.

---- this thread then attracted the attention of multicult's who realised the threat it poses to the multicult and it's Multicult media operation.

Just as Tommy Robinson, Ukip and others are acting out the knowledge and guidelines of this thread.
I take the multicult attack as another confirmation of how everything stated in this thread is indeed the spot-on potent weaponised info our people need when dealing with the multicult media.

As seen here today and as stated on Multicult Media tactics
Tactic no.1 - Know thine enemy

They know it - do you?

Last edited:
Threads
After they learned that Tommy Robinson and other people who are in whatever way, defending Europeans against the multicult and Mohammadan horde - had this thread posted to them several days before his Old Bailey court speech where a few choice one liners from this thread and tactics adopted against the Enemy Multicult Media were said to the Multicult media infront of the crowd and world
Which one-liners were these? Do you have any links to the media in which parts of this thread were quoted?

Threads
The multiculturalism propaganda is full spectrum, never forget that they are assaulting history as well as the assault through popular culture like music, movies and of course news and politics and law.

Here is an article in today's Guardian by a black professor in which she engages in such an assault, even suggesting that without colonialism in Africa by whites they would be like Wakanda today (never minding that European colonialism in Africa really only began around 1850) and the pernicious use of genetics in the multiculture agenda to suggest our ancestors were black (Cheddar Man) or that YOU are black if you take one of those DNA test kits and it tells you you have genes in common with Africa's population.

Black history has much to reveal about our ancestors – and ourselves | Sada Mire

She even suggests that history should be changed/falsified to fit political narratives (political correctness) a process she begins in her article.

My suggestion to her is that Africa would be a lot closer to being a Wakanda if their intelligent people didn't emigrate to get high paying jobs as professors in Europe, she came to Europe from Somalia (that site of inherent-greatness cruelly thwarted).
In her desperate attempt to prove ancient African "intelligentsia" a 5000 year old "Rock Art" piece of crap was found = a few squiggles of animals ?
On a little Island in the Atlantic over 5000 years ago a tiny number of Irish people built Newgrange mapping the shortest day of the year that still works today ?

This Identity business model is just laughable, she needs it to fuel her " Lecture Tours" to make money but the facts are that sub-saharans were in the stone age until the Europeans and now Chinese came, in fact they never really progressed past "Rock Art" in 5,000 years ?

North Africans and East Africans benefited from contact with Arab Countries and Europe, the rest of Africa needs to start pulling its weight in the sciences to get respect,, if they could only start to use the huge resources of human brains on offer to push them and find the best scientific brains and nurture them to benefit Africa it would be a win win for them, no longer the eejits of the world and as Irish people we know only too well of the jibs of fooking morons like Daley Thompson taking the p1ss out of Irish people ( look it up, Daley Thompson,, a moron with an IQ of perhaps 50 or 60) insulting Irish people over intelligence ?

Africa needs African scientists and much higher education , it does not need some Swedish raised Somalian snowflake illegal immigrant blowing smoke in the media to further her lecture tour which is laughable nonsense,,

Threads
He has not been on Irish National airwaves since.....ask yourself why?
Rules of Engagement are same no matter how different the contact with the Multicult Media enemy.
Improvise, adapt and overcome - become dangerous to the enemy Multicult Media and their tyrannical Multicult state.
cause he's a loon

Threads
These were already shown in comments - read thread
How very uncharitable on your part.

I'll save other readers the time you refused to save me.

Tommy Robinson in the above clip directing the attack against the enemy media - executing and quoting many of the exact same tactics and phrases stated in "the Rules of Engagement against the Multicult Media"
These "Enemy Media Tactics and Nationalist Rules of Engagement" were sent to Tommy few days before this appearance outside Old Bailey.

Tommy has put direct blame and focussed the anger of the public on the media, stating:
"I am not alone"

"Their attempts to silence and stop people having the knowledge of the muslim rape-gangs"

"the British public do not trust you, do not believe you - you are the enemy of the people"
Are you basing your assertion that Tommy Robinson is quoting this thread merely on the fact that he used three (very generic) phrases that also appeared in this thread?

Do you have anything to prove that Tommy Robinson was sent a link to this thread and that he read it?

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads
In her desperate attempt to prove ancient African "intelligentsia" a 5000 year old "Rock Art" piece of crap was found = a few squiggles of animals ?
On a little Island in the Atlantic over 5000 years ago a tiny number of Irish people built Newgrange mapping the shortest day of the year that still works today ?

This Identity business model is just laughable, she needs it to fuel her " Lecture Tours" to make money but the facts are that sub-saharans were in the stone age until the Europeans and now Chinese came, in fact they never really progressed past "Rock Art" in 5,000 years ?

North Africans and East Africans benefited from contact with Arab Countries and Europe, the rest of Africa needs to start pulling its weight in the sciences to get respect,, if they could only start to use the huge resources of human brains on offer to push them and find the best scientific brains and nurture them to benefit Africa it would be a win win for them, no longer the eejits of the world and as Irish people we know only too well of the jibs of fooking morons like Daley Thompson taking the p1ss out of Irish people ( look it up, Daley Thompson,, a moron with an IQ of perhaps 50 or 60) insulting Irish people over intelligence ?

Africa needs African scientists and much higher education , it does not need some Swedish raised Somalian snowflake illegal immigrant blowing smoke in the media to further her lecture tour which is laughable nonsense,,
Not only Newgrange. the whole Boyne Valley and hilltops further afield now seem to chart and map the constellations and milky way - not only being older than Egyptian pyramids but possibly more sophisticated and complex.

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads
How very uncharitable on your part.

I'll save other readers the time you refused to save me.

Are you basing your assertion that Tommy Robinson is quoting this thread merely on the fact that he used three (very generic) phrases that also appeared in this thread?

Do you have anything to prove that Tommy Robinson was sent a link to this thread and that he read it?
I have already answered many of your posts in great depth - and that after your very first post was bs smear attempt on this thread, while not even having read the thread (that's what multicult media do) spouting complete off-topic stuff, even so I still answered when you decided to lie and change your topic. I have been more than charitable, and more than you deserve. Multicult media are well-known for getting info wrong on the people they attack too.

Never said that, read comments, I stated:
"Tommy Robinson in the above clip directing the attack against the enemy media - executing and quoting many of the exact same tactics and phrases stated in "the Rules of Engagement against the Multicult Media"

That is not saying he is definitively solely only quoting from this thread, it is stating he is "executing and quoting exact same tactics and phrases." - he is acting out exact same words, attitude and tactics that can be found on this thread
Does not say where he actually did pick it up from.

If I wanted to say he is quoting from this thread - I would have said Tommy Robinson is using this thread and is directly quoting from it.
However I did not say that and my tweets contradict your attempts at smear because the state:
'I hope T Robinson has been able to read this article' - you only say that when you know it is possible he may not have.

He may well have read the thread and decided that is exactly what needed to be said outside Old Bailey.
There's no denying the timing and coincidences of sentiment, and the direct phraseology and attitude which was prevalent in focussing so much on laying blame finally concretely on media's door.

What can be in no doubt and what I have been saying repeatedly, is that the phrases, tactics, attitudes displayed by Robinson and Ukip are exactly what is being described to do in this guide for nationalists. Showing again, these tactics are correct and the proper tactics against the enemy multicult media.

Also what you do not realise, is everything in this thread, all the info is info I have put out for years in various means and media, "the media is the enemy of the people" is only one sentence and is something I put out a long time ago" - it was picked up by nationalism world, long ago and remained under the radar as an undercurrent.
When stuff is put out, it spreads, the undercurrent eventually becomes viral, given timing and circumstances.

It is like you are attempting to smear and twist what is said - again, classic enemy multicult media stuff.

Threads
I have already answered many of your posts in great depth - and that after your very first post was bs smear attempt on this thread, while not even having read the thread (that's what multicult media do) spouting complete off-topic stuff, even so I still answered when you decided to lie and change your topic.
Notice how in my first reply, I took the time to make a list of all the phrases that I think would send the media into a frenzy portraying you as a fanatic
How could I do that without reading your OP? I assure I read the entirety of the thread.
Never said that, read comments, I stated:
"Tommy Robinson in the above clip directing the attack against the enemy media - executing and quoting many of the exact same tactics and phrases stated in "the Rules of Engagement against the Multicult Media"
You said:
These "Enemy Media Tactics and Nationalist Rules of Engagement" were sent to Tommy few days before this appearance outside Old Bailey.
and
After they learned that Tommy Robinson [...] - had this thread posted to them several days before his Old Bailey court speech where a few choice one-liners from this thread and tactics laid out here were adopted and said to the Multicult media
Does not say where he actually did pick it up from.
You said, essentially, he was sent this thread and he adopted a few choice one-liners.

As the rest of the post I'm currently responding to is admitting that it's likely a co-incidence, I'm happy enough to accept that.

It is like you are attempting to smear and twist what is said - again, classic enemy multicult media stuff.
I'm absolutely not trying to smear or twist what you're saying.

I'm trying to discuss what was in your OP and you seem extraordinarily unwilling to do so. You've somehow managed to derail your own thread by spamming variations of "You're a troll" every time I try to clarify my response.

In your OP you provide many different examples of a better way to frame your arguments so as not to let the media cherry-pick your quotes to make you look foolish. Yet when I ask you to explain your OP more succintly, you respond by talking about calling for them to be put to death:

It is absolutely a duty to now state they should be brought to court for charges of treason and if found guilty given life meaning life or hung -
It is now time to start mentioning charging and arrests
To my mind that's off-topic because you're not "entering the arena" of the media, but whatever, how do you square the idea of projecting a calm exterior with that of calling for an unconstitutional series of hangings?

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads
Notice how in my first reply, I took the time to make a list of all the phrases that I think would send the media into a frenzy portraying you as a fanatic
How could I do that without reading your OP? I assure I read the entirety of the thread.

You said:
and

You said, essentially, he was sent this thread and he adopted a few choice one-liners.

As the rest of the post I'm currently responding to is admitting that it's likely a co-incidence, I'm happy enough to accept that.

I'm trying to discuss what was in your OP and you seem extraordinarily unwilling to do so. You've somehow managed to derail your own thread by spamming variations of "You're a troll" every time I try to clarify my response.

In your OP you provide many different examples of a better way to frame your arguments so as not to let the media cherry-pick your quotes to make you look foolish. Yet when I ask you to explain your OP more succintly, you respond by talking about calling for them to be put to death:

To my mind that's off-topic because you're not "entering the arena" of the media, but whatever, how do you square the idea of projecting a calm exterior with that of calling for an unconstitutional series of hangings?
"essentially"......

...means I did not say that
Putting words in mouth and twisting things to suit yourself

"is admitting that it's likely a co-incidence"
Never admitted that either - this is what I said - which you are misrepresenting like the multicult media does.

"He may well have read the thread and decided that is exactly what needed to be said outside Old Bailey.
There's no denying the timing and coincidences of sentiment, and the direct phraseology and attitude which was prevalent in focussing so much on laying blame finally concretely on media's door.

What can be in no doubt and what I have been saying repeatedly, is that the phrases, tactics, attitudes displayed by Robinson and Ukip are exactly what is being described to do in this guide for nationalists. Showing again, these tactics are correct and the proper tactics against the enemy multicult media.

Also what you do not realise, is everything in this thread, all the info is info I have put out for years in various means and media, "the media is the enemy of the people" is only one sentence and is something I put out a long time ago" - it was picked up by nationalism world, long ago and remained under the radar as an undercurrent.
When stuff is put out, it spreads, the undercurrent eventually becomes viral, given timing and circumstances. "

You have not attempted to discuss anything, you have acted exactly like enemy multicult media - lies, distortions, twisting what is said, attempts to disarm, name-calling, smears.
Straight out of the article, everything I warn about the enemy multicult media - you are doing.

Any queries you had were clarified in last post
Entering the Arena of the Multicult Media - How to Destroy #EnemyMulticultMedia Fakenews Scum

You are asked to cease trolling, because that is your actual aim for this thread
Quit trolling.

Top Bottom