Entering the Arena of the Multicult Media - How to Destroy #EnemyMulticultMedia Fakenews Scum

Catalpa

PI Member
Threads
The multiculturalism propaganda is full spectrum, never forget that they are assaulting history as well as the assault through popular culture like music, movies and of course news and politics and law.

Here is an article in today's Guardian by a black professor in which she engages in such an assault, even suggesting that without colonialism in Africa by whites they would be like Wakanda today (never minding that European colonialism in Africa really only began around 1850) and the pernicious use of genetics in the multiculture agenda to suggest our ancestors were black (Cheddar Man) or that YOU are black if you take one of those DNA test kits and it tells you you have genes in common with Africa's population.

Black history has much to reveal about our ancestors – and ourselves | Sada Mire

She even suggests that history should be changed/falsified to fit political narratives (political correctness) a process she begins in her article.

My suggestion to her is that Africa would be a lot closer to being a Wakanda if their intelligent people didn't emigrate to get high paying jobs as professors in Europe, she came to Europe from Somalia (that site of inherent-greatness cruelly thwarted).
She even suggests that history should be changed/falsified to fit political narratives (political correctness) a process she begins in her article.

TBH I didn't notice that. But she is in danger of falling into the trap of using the Past to justify current political correctness

Not that it cant be done but its a slippy slope......

The Cheddar Man thing has more holes in it than Swiss Cheese!

ADD - I notice she is an Archaeologist

- and not an Historian

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads
Here is an example of this...

The far right is losing its ability to speak freely online. Should the left defend it?

When people question the restriction of free speech, advocates of the censorship refer to white nationalists as white supremacists (there is a difference but as you say, the multicult media do not debate as a policy on their part, they do not engage, they do not seek truth) or nazis (they often no longer even add the Neo as the article i linked to shows.
Good ontopic point.
You will even hear Irish media now every now and again come out with the "they should not be given the oxygen of the media"
Recently in an exchange with one Open-Border Extremist - when he could no longer counter what I was saying, said he would have to stop engaging with me as he was in danger of something or other, and that talking with nationalists was "below him"

he then went on to ask sneeringly "how the abortion referendum went"

and finally out came the "your a racist" card.

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads

TBH I didn't notice that. But she is in danger of falling into the trap of using the Past to justify current political correctness

- and not an Historian
To us it is a slippery slope, to them it is not.
They live in a bubble and think their pro-immigration multicult view is safe and secure, that they need not give us the "oxygen of publicity"
They think they can actively deny freespeech and more than that - to actively seek to shut us down.
What they do not understand is, to them it is also a slippery, slope, as they are learning from the reaction around the world.

#MulticultMediaAreEnemyOfThePeople

Threads

Maybe it's my own background colouring my reading, but I didn't see anything that jumped out as using the past to justify political correctness. All I saw was somone with expertise failing to recognise that there are only so many hours in a schoolday.

To us it is a slippery slope, to them it is not.
They live in a bubble and think their pro-immigration multicult view is safe and secure, that they need not give us the "oxygen of publicity"
They think they can actively deny freespeech and more than that - to actively seek to shut us down.
What they do not understand is, to them it is also a slippery, slope, as they are learning from the reaction around the world.

Worse than that, I think, is that it doesn't do the multiculturalist point of view any good. It's like the very religious trying to shield their children from science; in the end it just shows a personal unwillingness to do the hard work of reasoning out your beliefs, which undermines those beliefs in the eyes of the people you'd like to agree with you.

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads

- and not an Historian
How many archeologists and historians are archeologists and historians these days - modern academia is merely an organ of the new multicult religion now, everything is distorted,twisted, the data manipulated to fit conclusions in with it's dogma.

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads
A Sample of the comments from the British public reacting to Tommy Robinson after he focussed blame on the Multicult Media exposing them as 'the enemy of the people':

jam star
Time to squash the main stream media. They don't deserve there jobs!!!!✌

Bluenose67
Well done Tommy, hold those lying scum bag media to account!

EnglandTiliDie
What a great speech. Particularly loved the bit when he ripped the media, especially the BBC a new one, gave me goosebumps. Thought Ezra's speech was also great, and loved the response he got, top man.

Sue J
A fantastic speech by Tommy, and great to see such support. I hope those lying journalists felt ashamed of themselves and the leftwing propaganda machines they work for.

david Felix
The more the MSM lie to us the stronger the support for Tommy gets and it's growing fast.

ianwardy1
Britain at its best 🇬🇧 hope your watching (BBC / SLY NEWS) you’re finished

Learn Yourhistory
Yeah nice one..call the MSM political puppets out..They are deceitful manipulative liars who nobody trusts anymore.

Emma
Tommy has earned the love and admiration of thousands upon thousands of people across the world and this is why. He speaks Plain, honest English truth and facts, with such passion and zeal. Tommy is a beacon of Hope for all who have been systematically silenced, condemned, abused and ignored. What an incredible day for free speech here in the UK. I am truly proud to be British today and it's all because of this man. God bless our Tommy

Robin Morritt
It's a bad day for child rapists and the Jimmy Savile media.

Alex Jackson
He's right...'in reality its you that's hated' gesturing at the msm journalists

bANoMia
To hell with the lying media

Last edited:
OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads
"When you report fakenews, which CNN does a lot...."You are the Enemy of the People" Trump

After repeated tweets to Trump over the years describing MSM Multicult Media as enemy of the people and lately this thread.
An incident with enemy hack occurred where Trump lets rip on the hack and let's world know who the Multicult Media are. The hack's press pass was later revoked - perfect.

The enemy media are raging they are no longer having it their way and are being exposed.
The hack whinger has now cried fowl and filed a lawsuit - perfect.

'Enemy of the people': 'Trump blasts CNN's Jim Acosta at post-midterm press conference

White House stands up to Jim Acosta

Threads
"When you report fakenews, which CNN does a lot...."You are the Enemy of the People" Trump

After repeated tweets to Trump over the years describing MSM Multicult Media as enemy of the people and lately this thread.
An incident with enemy hack occurred where Trump lets rip on the hack and let's world know who the Multicult Media are. The hack's press pass was later revoked - perfect.

The enemy media are raging they are no longer having it their way and are being exposed.
The hack whinger has now cried fowl and filed a lawsuit - perfect.
You would think given how many of Trump's statements are obviously and demonstrably false, that you would not want his opinions being aired.

I thought you were against misinformation, or are you only against information that's tangentially pro-multiculturalism ?

Threads
I think the Irish lying media and politicians should be made welcome a "diversity and inclusiveness VILLAGE" in their neighbourhood,, it would be a wonderful example to see them put their (our) money where their mouths are,, an exemplary display of leadership and brother/sister hood with all races and creeds, all are welcome etc, etc,, Roma crime gangs, Traveler crime gangs , Nigerian welfare tourists and inner city junkies,, you know, the reality we all face outside Dalkey and D4,,

In reality, we have a bunch of scumbag lying fascist fooking turds that would spend any amount running to the courts with barristers and open facebook accounts ( O Riordan) to stop "inclusiveness and diversity" living next door to them at all costs,,

The lying media of course are also in this gang of scumbags,,

The cheer leaders like Bono , Geldof , Sutherland (deceased) etc could not be further from the sh1te they peddle with their gated mansions and removal from the common folk,, it is laughable and insidious how "THEY" get away with it while in reality it means OUR house value and schools etc suffer massively, in our OWN country,,

It is like we have learned nothing , from Bishops living in Palaces ?? (not very Christian) to radical left collective fascists living in D4 Mansions , we still cannot see these little sh1ts for what they are ?? they are slimebags pushing their "franchises" to exploit the decency of people to be the new aristocrats,

I used to be a product of these liars and cheats but now I see the truth, and the truth is we are seen as cash-cows, both financially and ideologically by these slimy opportunists that in no way improve anything but their own status and wealth.

Take back the city ?? (bunch of morons) Take back the Country is more apt given the times we live in,, I actually believe that Casey won the election and it was rigged by the radical left fascists, it is that bad,,

Top Bottom