Entering the Arena of the Multicult Media - How to Destroy #EnemyMulticultMedia Fakenews Scum

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Whether some like it or not the fact remains that a majority (I'd guess sizeable) of the Irish population are predisposed to reject the bigoted rhetoric of the likes of Tommy Robinson, and others who use the demonisation of others (eg: Muslims) to push back against the open borders policy of the EU.

Therefore using similar rhetoric is pointless if one wants to change the minds that need changing if immigration policy is to change.

The message needs to be palatable, and based on things like the effect on the already dire housing situation, and rental costs this unlimited immigration is having. It needs to highlight the effect on wages this unlimited immigration is having, the strain on councils and social services etc. It needs to call for a slowdown in immigration until such time as we have dealt with the aforementioned problems here at home, after which we should take in the immigrants we need, as and when we need them.

You bring that message, totally devoid of any incendiary language or any language that can be misconstrued as bigoted or xenophobic, and you've got a chance of the message being accepted by the masses.

Threads
Whether some like it or not the fact remains that a majority (I'd guess sizeable) of the Irish population are predisposed to reject the bigoted rhetoric of the likes of Tommy Robinson, and others who use the demonisation of others (eg: Muslims) to push back against the open borders policy of the EU.

Therefore using similar rhetoric is pointless if one wants to change the minds that need changing if immigration policy is to change.

The message needs to be palatable, and based on things like the effect on the already dire housing situation, and rental costs this unlimited immigration is having. It needs to highlight the effect on wages this unlimited immigration is having, the strain on councils and social services etc. It needs to call for a slowdown in immigration until such time as we have dealt with the aforementioned problems here at home, after which we should take in the immigrants we need, as and when we need them.

You bring that message, totally devoid of any incendiary language or any language that can be misconstrued as bigoted or xenophobic, and you've got a chance of the message being accepted by the masses.
I quite agree. I'd say that even people who imagine a slippery slope effect whereby accepting one measure leads eventually to a fascist regime might be reassured if there was a theoretical formula put in place.

People accept welfare because it is, in principle, means-based, if people were proposed a clear guide for how to determine immigration limits, it might seem less like simple-minded fear-mongering.

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads

Firstly going off on anyone exposing Mohammadans gang-rape of children, has already discredited themselves - and has an anti-multicult agenda to push

And there it is - Once again, this is not a thread about approaching the public talking about multiculturalism
This is a thread about the Multicult media and their tactics and how to deal with them.

Talking to the public about multiculturalism is not what this thread is about and is not same as talking about the enemy multicult media and handling them.

Comment on the OP and thread subject matter - anything to do with saying this is talking to the public about multicult is off-topic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads
Tommy Robinson let's fly at the media, correctly pointing out who they are, what they have done and making sure they and public know they have a share of the blame in the sufferings of the public - this is exactly what the lying enemy multicult media do not want you to say

Here TR gives a masterclass exemplifying the tactics laid out in this thread OP on combatting and destroying the enemy multicult media
Listen to the words of TRobinson against the media - straight out of Tactics Against Enemy Multicult Media as laid out in thread OP.

Tommy Robinson's ROUSING speech before entering court (Oct 23 2018)

Last edited:

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Mainstream media is the vehicle via which the ruling elites disseminate their narrative, a narrative that says (falsely, IMO) unlimited immigration is good for the Irish people and the prosperity of the country.

This requires a counter-narrative that's devoid of the bigotry of the likes of Zionist stooges like Robinson. A narrative that could gain traction amongst a populace brainwashed into instant rejection of any narrative deemed xenophobic, such as Robinson's.

I have suggested such a narrative, that might get people on board, and thus gain traction with the public. A narrative that cannot be dismissed as xenophobic, and as such could be disseminated via the mainstream media.

How can this be off-topic when the topic highlights ways of combatting the media's pro-unlimited immigration message?

It is obviously not off-topic.

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads
Mainstream media is the vehicle via which the ruling elites disseminate their narrative, a narrative that says (falsely, IMO) unlimited immigration is good for the Irish people and the prosperity of the country.

This requires a counter-narrative that's devoid of the bigotry of the likes of Zionist stooges like Robinson. A narrative that could gain traction amongst a populace brainwashed into instant rejection of any narrative deemed xenophobic, such as Robinson's.

I have suggested such a narrative, that might get people on board, and thus gain traction with the public. A narrative that cannot be dismissed as xenophobic, and as such could be disseminated via the mainstream media.

How can this be off-topic when the topic highlights ways of combatting the media's pro-unlimited immigration message?

It is obviously not off-topic.
The Multicult narrative pushed/received by the public or as you state "the media's pro-unlimited immigration message" - that is not what I am talking about and not what I want to discuss on this thread.

Combatting the actual multicult message and policy is a completely different topic, which I am not talking about on this thread.

I repeat.
Speaking to the public about multiculturalism is one thing - that is not the subject of this thread

Speaking about the enemy-multicult-media - their nature and character and how to deal with them and them alone is a totally different issue being addressed here.

Comment on the nature/character of the multicult media and how to address THEM, not the public (to repeat: that is a separate issue) - that is what this thread is about.

Do not comment on the narrative and tactics used to engage the public - that is not what this thread is about

Whether TR uses bigotry or is zionist stooge - that is not what this thread is about and I suggest you make a thread about that if you wish to discuss that.

Last edited:
Threads
The Multicult narrative pushed/received by the public or as you state "the media's pro-unlimited immigration message" - that is not what I am talking about and not what I want to discuss on this thread.
Then how come you mention immigration 26 times in your OP?
Combatting the actual multicult message and policy is a completely different topic, which I am not talking about on this thread.
What's the point of "dealing with" with the media if you're not trying to get your message out?
I repeat.
Speaking to the public about multiculturalism is one thing - that is not the subject of this thread

Speaking about the enemy-multicult-media - their nature and character and how to deal with them and them alone is a totally different issue being addressed here.
And it's one that a lot of people have tried to comment on.
How to deal with the media? Prepare your facts, kept cool and confident, don't use inflammatory language, stand your ground when your arguments are countered and reply with reasoned points.
You failed to do any of these while commenting on your own thread, which resulted in half the thread being binned as off-topic. Exactly the opposite of what would happen if you did this in front of a journalist.

Comment on the nature/character of the multicult media and how to address THEM, not the public (to repeat: that is a separate issue) - that is what this thread is about.
Think of this forum - when it's at its best - as being a litmus test for what the media does not want. You address the media by behaving in a way that would make for a good thread here.

Do not comment on the narrative and tactics used to engage the public - that is not what this thread is about
The media exists to give the public what they want to hear. For your purposes, the media and the public are the same. The question is how to present your case without immediately being dubbed a swivel-eyed, billy-no-mates racist as is so often the case of people advocating immigration control.

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads
Then how come you mention immigration 26 times in your OP?

What's the point of "dealing with" with the media if you're not trying to get your message out?
And it's one that a lot of people have tried to comment on.
How to deal with the media? Prepare your facts, kept cool and confident, don't use inflammatory language, stand your ground when your arguments are countered and reply with reasoned points.
You failed to do any of these while commenting on your own thread, which resulted in half the thread being binned as off-topic. Exactly the opposite of what would happen if you did this in front of a journalist.

Think of this forum - when it's at its best - as being a litmus test for what the media does not want. You address the media by behaving in a way that would make for a good thread here.

The media exists to give the public what they want to hear. For your purposes, the media and the public are the same. The question is how to present your case without immediately being dubbed a swivel-eyed, billy-no-mates racist as is so often the case of people advocating immigration control.
The thread is self-explanatory, any mentioning of any word explains itself - stop trolling

You cannot mention a Multicult media and their nature without mentioning what they stand for and what they promote - immigration and immigrants is one of these - stop trolling

"dealing with" as in handling them, combatting a bona fide enemy. There is no actual dealing with them. There is only an opportunity to use them whilst knowing they will abuse and hatchet-job - this is all explained in the OP and done to great effect in example given by Justin Barrett and T Robinson - stop trolling

Your whole response has been predictable. You were caught out critcising the thread thinking the thread was about something it was not.
Your response to being caught, was a complete exercise in backtracking and cover-up after that

My response was the response of any sane normal person
You were given answers, then you were exposed and told to quit trolling - you think people did not know what you were up to - to pull the "Oh look you did not obey your own tactics" - laughable, I saw that from the minute you got on.
Ppl like you claim any loss as a win.

This is why your comments should be held in contempt, the thread is self-explanatory and your queries are complete trolling nonsense.
Now - quit trolling

Last edited:
Threads
You cannot mention a Multicult media and their nature without mentioning what they stand for and what they promote - immigration and immigrants is one of these - stop trolling
I agree, so why are you telling everyone else to stop mentioning them?
"dealing with" as in handling them, combatting a bona fide enemy. There is no actual dealing with them. There is only an opportunity to use them whilst knowing they will abuse and hatchet-job
If you think there's only one way to do so, and that the way is to "use them", why are you stopping people from discussing what to say when using them?
Your whole response has been predictable.
It's easy to predict things after the fact; why not have a go at predicting my next post?
You were given answers, then you were exposed and told to quit trolling - you think people did not know what you were up to - to pull the "Oh look you did not obey your own tactics" - laughable, I saw that from the minute you got on.
Well yeah, that was line one of my first reponse.
The op made a lot of good points but fell into the familiar trap of using language that makes him come across as the kind of person who, were you to encounter him in a party, would need to make four separate excuses before you could leave the conversation.
But it's not a tactic; it's a talking point. I just used you as an example because it's politer than making people read an entirely new text full of off-putting language.

Ppl like you claim any loss as a win.
It's a discussion forum, there's no 'winning' or 'losing', just a chance to exchange ideas.

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
Threads
I agree, so why are you telling everyone else to stop mentioning them?
If you think there's only one way to do so, and that the way is to "use them", why are you stopping people from discussing what to say when using them?

It's easy to predict things after the fact; why not have a go at predicting my next post?

Well yeah, that was line one of my first reponse.

But it's not a tactic; it's a talking point. I just used you as an example because it's politer than making people read an entirely new text full of off-putting language.

It's a discussion forum, there's no 'winning' or 'losing', just a chance to exchange ideas.

So you've a problem with descriptions below describing the nature of the multicut media and what they do. That's your choice.

11. All Are Equal - but Some Are More Equal Than Others.
Enemy Multicult Media will minimise and equivocate about the differences and detrimental effects of immigration, for example crime. They will try to invoke superficial empathy and bonds with native and immigrant. They will try to dilute and completely diminish the identity of the European while at the same time saying the immigrant is just as Irish as an Irish person, even better, New Irish, while also allowing that the immigrant can choose to remain his own ethnic identity while still fulfilling the claim of being better than the Real Irish, - if and when the immigrant so chooses, for example when they demand resources and money off the state, burdened for by the Irish native.

The enemy media will try make the native feel that they and the immigrant are the same and that historically they too did same as the immigrant, despite all contexts and conditions being different. All negative immigrant impacts are dismissed, minimised or denied or compare you unfavourably.
They will say - "so what" about immigrant crime? natives also do crime. Or, so what about immigration into Ireland, the Irish went everywhere. In fact more than just saying Irish and immigrant are equal, the propaganda media will go further - trying to show how immigrants are even better and far nicer, good, more decent than native Europeans.
Comparisons and conditions for natives and immigrants are completely different and invalid red-herring comparisons.
For example, all immigrant crime is totally different to native crime, because immigrant crime is 100% preventable. There would be no victims of immigrant crime had there been no mass-immigration. Every nation's bad apples is for each nation to sort out and is no reason for mass-immigration.

Threads
So you've a problem with descriptions below describing the nature of the multicut media and what they do. That's your choice.

11. All Are Equal - but Some Are More Equal Than Others.
Enemy Multicult Media will minimise and equivocate about the differences and detrimental effects of immigration, for example crime. They will try to invoke superficial empathy and bonds with native and immigrant. They will try to dilute and completely diminish the identity of the European while at the same time saying the immigrant is just as Irish as an Irish person, even better, New Irish, while also allowing that the immigrant can choose to remain his own ethnic identity while still fulfilling the claim of being better than the Real Irish, - if and when the immigrant so chooses, for example when they demand resources and money off the state, burdened for by the Irish native.

The enemy media will try make the native feel that they and the immigrant are the same and that historically they too did same as the immigrant, despite all contexts and conditions being different. All negative immigrant impacts are dismissed, minimised or denied or compare you unfavourably.
They will say - "so what" about immigrant crime? natives also do crime. Or, so what about immigration into Ireland, the Irish went everywhere. In fact more than just saying Irish and immigrant are equal, the propaganda media will go further - trying to show how immigrants are even better and far nicer, good, more decent than native Europeans.
Comparisons and conditions for natives and immigrants are completely different and invalid red-herring comparisons.
For example, all immigrant crime is totally different to native crime, because immigrant crime is 100% preventable. There would be no victims of immigrant crime had there been no mass-immigration. Every nation's bad apples is for each nation to sort out and is no reason for mass-immigration.
That's quite the non-sequitur

Karloff

PI Member
Threads
5. The Oxygen of Publicity - denial to Nationalists and anti mass-immigrationists
Their broadcast stations are controlled environments. They are not here to broadcast truth or facts. They operate under a code called the "Denial of Oxygen of Publicity". This means where possible to deny any publicity at all, to any group or people who disagree with their mutlicult narrative, who dissent or oppose their globalist world views. Where possible such groups and individuals are to be denied any voice whatsoever and must not be allowed on national airwaves or even acknowledged in replies or responses in social media.
Here is an example of this...

The far right is losing its ability to speak freely online. Should the left defend it?

When people question the restriction of free speech, advocates of the censorship refer to white nationalists as white supremacists (there is a difference but as you say, the multicult media do not debate as a policy on their part, they do not engage, they do not seek truth) or nazis (they often no longer even add the Neo as the article i linked to shows.

Top Bottom