English Police losing Respect?

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
While the Police are spending their time fannying around monitoring peoples twitter accounts and spending their shifts dancing at Notting Hill Carnival and Gay Pride rallies knife crime in London is going through the roof.
The statisticians said that a 47 per cent rise in knife crimes in London —where 35 young people aged under 25 have been killed by stabbings in the past 12 months — was a prime cause of the national increase.
Rise in London stabbings sends UK's knife crime rate to six-year high

Unbelievable buffoonery.
Is it buffoonery or something more sinister? If women don't have to consent to strip searches by males, why should hetrosexual males have to consent to strip searches by homosexuals? Fxxk dat BS. I wouldn't allow any of the creatures on this page invade my person, and that is what is ultimately at stake. Prisoners should be asked if they consent to strip searches by homosexuals, and homosexuals working in law enforcement should have to declare their sexuality.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Is it buffoonery or something more sinister? If women don't have to consent to strip searches by males, why should hetrosexual males have to consent to strip searches by homosexuals? Fxxk dat BS. I wouldn't allow any of the creatures on this page invade my person, and that is what is ultimately at stake. Prisoners should be asked if they consent to strip searches by homosexuals, and homosexuals working in law enforcement should have to declare their sexuality.

That's a very good point a chara.

Top Bottom