• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Breaking News Emmanuel Macron calls for creation of a ‘true European army’ to defend against Russia and the US

The Field Marshal

PI Member
It is very clear from your post that you are actively trying to besmear me with something.
But that is not an usual behaviour for you.
I certainly do NOT believe in compulsory EU wide conscription or coming EU wars.
Stop pumping out such bullshit. I bet you was one of those hysterical idiots who claimed that all Irish males will be circumcised if we vote for the Maastricht/Nice/Lisbon treaty.
It is very clear from your posts where you portray yourself as a rabid internationalist who despises the nation state and the values it needs for self preservation .

People like you are actively or by default promoting federal arrangements like the forthcoming EU which will have a standing army and when at war will introduce compulsory conscription.

You can deny all you want but all your posts and the logic,such as it is, that flows from them prove this.

Olli Rehn

Gone Fishing
PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
It is very clear from your posts where you portray yourself as a rabid internationalist who despises the nation state.
People like you are promoting federal arrangements like the forthcoming EU which will have a standing army and when at war will introduce compulsory conscription.

You can deny all you want but your posts and the limited logic that flows from them prove this.
Still at your old game of slander. I am a bit disappointed now- but not surprised. Leopard, spots and all that....

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Still at your old game of slander. I am a bit disappointed now- but not surprised. Leopard, spots and all that....
Address the accusations and stop your whining.

You have expressed your loathing for the nation state, for patriotism and for nationalism.
You have expressed your commitment to rabid internationalism.

The only conclusion from that is you support a Federal EU.

A federal EU must have a standing army and the ability to impose conscription in time of war.

That I must spell this out for you indicates how shallow you actually are.

Olli Rehn

Gone Fishing
PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
Address the accusations and stop your whining.

You have expressed your loathing for the nation state, for patriotism and for nationalism.
You have expressed your commitment to rabid internationalism.

The only conclusion from that is you support a Federal EU.

A federal EU must have a standing army and the ability to impose conscription in time of war.

That I must spell this out for you indicates how shallow you actually are.
Ireland opted out of the army idea. You might have missed that one. But I suppose you propagate that bull on purpose- you know very well.

Catalpa

PI Member
Emmanuel Macron calls for creation of a ‘true European army’ to defend against Russia and the US

Emmanuel Macron calls for creation of a ‘true European army’ to defend against Russia and the US

Surely Le Pen won't blow it this time...​
He must have missed school the day they covered La Première Guerre mondiale

France and Russia were Allies against Germany & its sidekick Austria-Hungary dominating Europe

Now Russia is the only Great Power opposing Germany and its side kick France

- from dominating Europe....

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Ireland opted out of the army idea. You might have missed that one. But I suppose you propagate that bull on purpose- you know very well.
It is what you post, not what Ireland does, that counts here.

Your posts whether you even know it or not all imply an EU army with compulsory conscription in wartime.

That is the inevitable logic of the position you fight tooth and nail to hold.

but you do not care because your hatred for individual sovereign nations knows no limits.

Una

Donator
PI Member
Incredible bullshit. Communism and neoliberalism exclude each other.
The only one Bullshitting is you Ollie, & wasting people's time. Do u actually think people can't do their own research.
IRL is SIGNED UP to Pesco.....!, & Brian Hayes was promoting it like a Fool, because he too is a Soros Pawn.

Top Bottom