• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Breaking News Emmanuel Macron calls for creation of a ‘true European army’ to defend against Russia and the US

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
I don't believe that Russian narrative for one minute!!!! That's a red herring if ever there was one!!!! We've never been at war with Russia, they were allies against the germans in WW11. And anyway NATO has protected europe since WW11, so we don't need a pathetic eurofarce!!!!
Firstly, I’m not aping the narrative of Russian hackers/encroachment into Europe. I’m saying any prospective EU Army will be used against Russia.
Secondly, Ireland was never an Ally of the USSR during WW2. We were neutral.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium

Reactions: Una

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Hitler was an extreme nationalist.
So also were Churchill, Roosveldt and Stalin.

The latest in the scumbag pantheon of extreme nationalist types are Mr Macron, Mrs Merkele and Mr Junkers and the nationalism they espouse is extreme EU type nationalism.
They are led and enabled in this by the unelected undemocratic EU commission and its truly fascist civil service.

Olli Rehn

Gone Fishing
PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
So also were Churchill, Roosveldt and Stalin.

The latest in the scumbag pantheon of extreme nationalist types are Mr Macron, Mrs Merkele and Mr Junkers and the nationalism they espouse is extreme EU type nationalism.
They are led and enabled in this by the unelected undemocratic EU commission and its truly fascist civil service.
Thanks for rooving my point. Churchill was indeed a nationalist.
The EU commission was democratically elected by the the people of Europe.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Gandhi split the Indian subcontinent.
Resistance was a counter action against Germany.
Fighting for a place is not the same as nationalism.
Resistance to invasion is textbook Nationalism.
People wouldn't fight for shit if they didn't believe in the concept of Nationhood.

Anti-Nationalism in the form of Imperialism, Communism and Marxism is the real leprosy with the bloody bodycount to boot.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Thanks for rooving my point. Churchill was indeed a nationalist.
The EU commission was democratically elected by the the people of Europe.
When was the EU Commision elected by the people?
Barely any of them have a history of standing in elections.

Olli Rehn

Gone Fishing
PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
Firstly, I’m not aping the narrative of Russian hackers/encroachment into Europe. I’m saying any prospective EU Army will be used against Russia.
Secondly, Ireland was never an Ally of the USSR during WW2. We were neutral.
Russian hackers are a fact. Countless stories around about it. Digital warfare is the way forward for any nation.
An EU army will never happen. Macron is just saying something to say something at all. He is kind of lost at the moment.

Top Bottom