• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Music Video Elvis 1968 - 1970

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year

Karloff

PI Member
He was quite a frail and gullible person in life. From how he was used by Nixon to how he was used by Colonel Parker and was conned by Griessel-Landau.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
He was quite a frail and gullible person in life. From how he was used by Nixon to how he was used by Colonel Parker and was conned by Griessel-Landau.

Sadly, that's true. But what a talent!

F

fishsticks

Non Registered Member
Gosh I don't remember this thread, although if I go to the top o' the page it's dated from whenabout I eh, originally joined PI.

Excellent musical choice of course. I wouldn't count myself as a fan (as in not fanatical) but Elvis is, truly, undeniable.

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Gosh I don't remember this thread, although if I go to the top o' the page it's dated from whenabout I eh, originally joined PI.

Excellent musical choice of course. I wouldn't count myself as a fan (as in not fanatical) but Elvis is, truly, undeniable.
What a lot of people don't know is that elvis had a great reportoir of gospel songs and he was a great gospel singer.
Check this version of

how great though art

Top Bottom