Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Election 2019 general chat

• Thread starter Deleted member 917
  • Start date
  • Replies 80
  • Views 3K
D

Deleted member 917

Non Registered Member
This is a general chat for the current Referendum, locals and Euros.

Voted in all three yesterday and noticed at my local count center that there was just one box and it was full to the brim.

I went along yesterday at 7pm and the box was so full I was asked to fold all three of my votes as small as I could and shove them in. It was so full I could have easily pulled out a handful.

Why didn't they have separate boxes for each vote? It would be easy to commit election fraud if you wanted.

valamhic

PI Member
It would be great to see Lynn Boylan and pothead Ming lose out.....:)
As far as I know, all we have is a exit polls and a few tally results. Those tally results are very scarce, there are a few boxes in Dublin and
31 boxes in Roscommon. The surprise there is how bad FF are doing. Barry Andrews is a sure thing in Dublin, but there is no sure thing in MNW at all. Propping up a senior party is deadly for the junior.

OP
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
These elections are a Nothing Burger of course in of themselves but amazingly are likely to have some real repercussions as Mary Lou, Punjab, Mehole and the Midget that is not the Leprechaun in the Park, might all face a possible heave.

OP
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member

Fresh footage of Mary Lou getting the election results. Enjoy.

Top Bottom