• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Effin China....

segeuan

PI Member
Mar 1, 2021
There is no substance to the accusation in the article. We can expect more of these as tensions rise.

Okay, so you don't think that giving a high level biological research laboratory to a murderous regime doesn't result in that regime pursuing the weaponisation of germs?

Do you think that the accounts of organ harvesting are credible? Is there an effective genocide happening at the moment in Xinjiang? Is this all just hyperbole?

Karloff

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Okay, so you don't think that giving a high level biological research laboratory to a murderous regime doesn't result in that regime pursuing the weaponisation of germs?

Do you think that the accounts of organ harvesting are credible? Is there an effective genocide happening at the moment in Xinjiang? Is this all just hyperbole?
The article is about a document that supposedly comes from China and supposedly came into the hands of the US State Dept (no US officials named). We do not see anything of this document and we do not have independent verification of the claims here.

The last twenty years has seen the US declaring war based on fabricated 'evidence' and 'dossiers' that were lies so why should we believe this is any different?

I know too well that the Chinese are a rough crowd.

jpc

PI Member
May 7, 2018
The article is about a document that supposedly comes from China and supposedly came into the hands of the US State Dept (no US officials named). We do not see anything of this document and we do not have independent verification of the claims here.

The last twenty years has seen the US declaring war based on fabricated 'evidence' and 'dossiers' that were lies so why should we believe this is any different?

I know too well that the Chinese are a rough crowd.
That's the crux of the issue.
What to believe!
I posted this article as well with the provision that you take it with a good pinch of salt.
Then there's no if or but that the invasion of Iraq in 2003 was based on total fabrication.
And yes the Chinese are totally amoral also.