• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Effin China....

OP
M

mikeo

PI Member
May 24, 2017
Roc, remember that visitor rights to guantanamo is restricted to one family member.
You won't be able to visit your heroes there. ;)

Will he be wearing his
Che. T-shirt...?😂

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
PI Member
Dec 15, 2018
China buys farms above market price in the Mid West
The USA meanwhile

But you are worried about what the Chinese might be up to

OP
M

mikeo

PI Member
May 24, 2017
The USA meanwhile

Wow...I guess we know who you all ...will be siding with....
They purchasing Land in Ireland ?.....rumor has it

Alaska and Hawaii. Are states by the ...🙄

OP
M

mikeo

PI Member
May 24, 2017
I think that's one of stupidest posts...I've ever read here...

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
The USA meanwhile

The US is there by invitation of the respective countries. The US has not bought up any land and will leave instantly if ever asked by the Government of the country involved eg in the manner the US closed its base in Uzbekistan and left lock stock and barrel when requested to do by that Government a few years back.
However looking at Chinas ever increasing belligerence I don't think any of these countries will be asking the US to leave, more likely they all will ask the US to ramp up its presence as Australia has done recently.

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
PI Member
Dec 15, 2018
The US is there by invitation of the respective countries. The US has not bought up any land and will leave instantly if ever asked by the Government of the country involved eg in the manner the US closed its base in Uzbekistan and left lock stock and barrel when requested to do by that Government a few years back.
However looking at Chinas ever increasing belligerence I don't think any of these countries will be asking the US to leave, more likely they all will ask the US to ramp up its presence as Australia has done recently.
By invitation of the governments, maybe. Not necessarily the people
The Uzbek base was only in use by the US from four years so not typical

The US invited themselves into the Philippians 120 years ago and never left (except briefly WW2)

China ramping up it's military in it's back yard is hardly the same as the US projecting itself across the globe.
Is China belligerently buying up land in the US?

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Is China belligerently buying up land in the US?
That is the suggestion that I have read earlier this morning on this thread or one of the other Trump threads, I couldn't be bothered spending time now finding it again.