Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Eddie O'Connor confirms NAMA for wind farms coming soon.

OP
V

valamhic

PI Member

page61

PI Member
If you check my videos No 17 series, I predicted Bord Na Mona would go belly up and I was right, It got a 32 million Euros bailout in the Budget. I now give the ESB 2 years maximum. They bought/Built a load of wind farms for big money when they had it. Now they have to write off the entire capital cost they paid. Meanwhile they are buying this Scottish junk from Eddie O'Connor. They will never
get a Euro of their money back from this. Two years

Ok...I heard it here first

OP
V

valamhic

PI Member
They seem to be buying away, bought another wind farm in Donegal for 10m.
Yes. There was a report on Morning Ireland last week that they are about to launch a sweep for new shares to the tune
of 380 million. I hear nothing else. By now they should be receiving the bills of failing wind farms they own. What they will
do it forgive the capital cost. They have bought these and are running them, at the end of each year the wind company subsidiary
should pay a portion of the purchase price, but they can't do that. Instead they seek new investment to keep them afloat. The new investment is in effect a bail out for Greencoat. As long as they continue to receive investment, they can continue but is the investment dries up, its bankruptcy.

Top Bottom