• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Economic destruction caused by the covid restrictions

OP
I

IrishJohn

PI Member
Boycott IKEA. In their Dublin branch Click and Collect Section you queue up wearing a mask. At the door you quote your reservation number. You are then granted access to a holding pen, and told by two Covid marshals to stand on a particular spot on the floor.

This company deserves to be driven into the ground.
What about people with mask exemptions ?

If they refuse to serve them they can be sued.

NiceNin

PI Member
Boycott IKEA. In their Dublin branch Click and Collect Section you queue up wearing a mask. At the door you quote your reservation number. You are then granted access to a holding pen, and told by two Covid marshals to stand on a particular spot on the floor.

This company deserves to be driven into the ground.
Update on IKEA. They phoned this morning asking why I didn't collect my parcel yesterday. Told them I object to being treated as a biohazard in a penitentiary and to enjoy the money.

Have received a grovelling apology and a chained and gimped whipping boy is delivering my parcel tomorrow.

Resistance works.

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member

Speaking at the launch of homeless charity Peter McVerry Trust's 2019 annual report, CEO Pat Doyle said there had been increases in stress which had detrimental effects on mental health due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The CEO of Inner City Helping Homeless (ICHH) Cllr Anthony Flynn has previously warned that homeless deaths will "skyrocket" in the winter months if something is not done soon, and revealed the charity are engaging with up to 165 people a night.
Speaking to Extra.ie in September, Mr Flynn went on to say that this number is unprecedented, as the charity usually engages with around 130 people at this time of year.
The lack of social distancing available in homeless hostels and the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has led to more people taking to the streets and sleeping rough in tents, he said.

Top Bottom