Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

EBUN JOSEPH (NIGERIAN) #PLANTER FACTS

Storybud2

PI Member
I can guarantee you that 100% of people in the fake news media that demands they are addressed as a Doctor ? and is not a distinguished medical Doctor with a decent and eminent track record is a fooking moron and spinner out to spew their bullsh1t,

It reminds me of the disaster and fooking incompetent boll1x Bertie demanding he be called Iar Taoiseach in interviews after we copped onto the traitor and scumbag he was ,,

If anyone ever asks you to address them as "Doctor" just flip the bird and laugh in their faces,, I can guarantee you they were bottom of the class or are simply just psychopathic narcissists , or both,

I refuse to ever address anyone outside a hospital as a Doctor, it's like addressing your Chemist or mechanic by their profession for no good reason,, these fooking moron spinners are always hiding behind the work of others far more intelligent than they are,,

The fake news really is underestimating the housing crisis,, they simply have no idea the damage Vlad the Gay PC Kylie spinner will cost us down the line,

IrishJohn

PI Member
I can guarantee you that 100% of people in the fake news media that demands they are addressed as a Doctor ? and is not a distinguished medical Doctor with a decent and eminent track record is a fooking moron and spinner out to spew their bullsh1t,

It reminds me of the disaster and fooking incompetent boll1x Bertie demanding he be called Iar Taoiseach in interviews after we copped onto the traitor and scumbag he was ,,

If anyone ever asks you to address them as "Doctor" just flip the bird and laugh in their faces,, I can guarantee you they were bottom of the class or are simply just psychopathic narcissists , or both,

I refuse to ever address anyone outside a hospital as a Doctor, it's like addressing your Chemist or mechanic by their profession for no good reason,, these fooking moron spinners are always hiding behind the work of others far more intelligent than they are,,

The fake news really is underestimating the housing crisis,, they simply have no idea the damage Vlad the Gay PC Kylie spinner will cost us down the line,

I don't even call my own GP Doctor.

Medical Doctors who insist on being called Doctor are generally not very intelligent but are hiding behind their qualification.

atkin8

PI Member

My experience of Doctors of Geology are so insecure about their position they spend their time trying to stir up shit with the inferiors .This takes the focus off their inabilities .Medical Doctors are not always the best in the class too .

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Jesus that wan is some feckin' yoke !! You can sense the entitlement , resentment , indignation and hate off her . Black Studies indeed !! Pffft ! What's next ? Queer Studies ???
"Why People of Colour should be not called Coloured People and the Case for adopting the term "Coloured" as a Nomenclature of Pride in the same way the N-word and Queer were appropriated by Oppressed Peoples" Studies.

Top Bottom