Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

EBUN JOSEPH (NIGERIAN) #PLANTER FACTS

OP
Vote 4 Change

Vote 4 Change

PI Member

Crilly

PI Member
I have decided to emigrate to Nigeria and claim asylum there even though my country isn't at war and I am perfectly safe here. I have it all worked out. Following a few initial problems concerning my right to actually be in Nigeria have been sorted out after multiple asylum appeal hearings, I will apply to do a degree course in White Studies at Lagos University. This will be paid for by Nigerian taxpayers of course. After completing my degree, I am sure that I will immediately find employment as a lecturer in White Studies at the same university. It's the very least they could do. I will be able to supplement my income by making numerous appearances on the Nigerian state broadcasting service to highlight all instances of racism against white people in Nigeria. I will use my media profile to angrily imply that Nigeria is a deeply racist nation. I fully expect that my every utterance will be treated as gospel by the fawning Nigerian media.
A far-fetched plan you might think but it worked for Ebun Joseph in reverse, didn't it?
You wouldn't survive more than 10 minutes before being beheaded!

Alf Tupper

PI Member
You wouldn't survive more than 10 minutes before being beheaded!
Looking on the bright side, that's 10 minutes longer than I would survive after being beheaded.
In retrospect, they did say if I went on Nigerian TV calling Nigerians racists there was a good chance that I would be headhunted. I thought they meant headhunted in the nice meaning of the word. o_O

OP
Vote 4 Change

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
I have decided to emigrate to Nigeria and claim asylum there even though my country isn't at war and I am perfectly safe here. I have it all worked out. Following a few initial problems concerning my right to actually be in Nigeria have been sorted out after multiple asylum appeal hearings, I will apply to do a degree course in White Studies at Lagos University. This will be paid for by Nigerian taxpayers of course. After completing my degree, I am sure that I will immediately find employment as a lecturer in White Studies at the same university. It's the very least they could do. I will be able to supplement my income by making numerous appearances on the Nigerian state broadcasting service to highlight all instances of racism against white people in Nigeria. I will use my media profile to angrily imply that Nigeria is a deeply racist nation. I fully expect that my every utterance will be treated as gospel by the fawning Nigerian media.
A far-fetched plan you might think but it worked for Ebun Joseph in reverse, didn't it?
I reckon this was the post that freaked out the Planters to attack this site today :p

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member

A rather over sympathetic interview with Dr Joseph.

Dr Joseph's research showed that 43%-63% of Africans in Ireland are unemployed and this she claims is due to racism. Its not clear to me whether the figures mainly refer to Nigerians (she is from Nigeria). If the figures are correct, how could they be sending lots of money back, particularly when in my experience anyway, they are working in jobs like supermarket car park attendant, security guard, taxi driver etc.
I note the word hate mentioned when talking about her position in the family .
She says she hates inequality

Hate
Racists
She says that a lot

I don't hate anybody or anything
Yet she would call me a hater for questioning mass industrial scale migration.
What's new
Certainly not her ideas

Top Bottom