• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

EBUN JOSEPH (NIGERIAN) #PLANTER FACTS

PapaQuebec

Donator
PI Member
Between fake degrees, dodgy Nigerian Universities and fluffy low requirements degrees the third level system is facing a period of being discredited. The days of free thinking graduates and proper sciences being studied are for the moment suspended.
The days of Universities teaching the student how to think has long been replaced by them teaching what to think!

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Black people can't get jobs in Ireland because of racism.

These people come here, are given everything, house, welfare, free education, free healthcare, every chance you could imagine to make a better life for themselves and their children.
You would think they would be gushing... Overflowing with gratitude towards the Irish nation but no, they turn around and attack us, lambast us, castigate us... SPIT IN OUR F*CKING FACES.

Florence

PI Member
The article says she is a citizen of Nigeria and of Ireland. Can you be both? I thought if you took out citizenship of a country you now lived in, the original one lapsed?

Its hard to read the article as she has NO sense of humour. She obviously did not understand the parody twitter account which I found very funny (but then I'm a racist as I am white!)

datsunireland

PI Member
Ebun...very religious according to her blurb there. Doesn't mind telling porkies though. I'm sure that's ' in the Bible ' somewhere or was it one of those commandments?

Swords Driver

PI Member
The article says she is a citizen of Nigeria and of Ireland. Can you be both? I thought if you took out citizenship of a country you now lived in, the original one lapsed?

Its hard to read the article as she has NO sense of humour. She obviously did not understand the parody twitter account which I found very funny (but then I'm a racist as I am white!)
Ireland allows dual citizenship.

DrPat2

PI Member
So does Nigeria apparently if the Nigerian citizen was born in Nigeria, if I read this correctly

Arty E

Donator
PI Member
From that is get the following:

Under Irish law you do not have to give up another citizenship to:
  • Apply to become an Irish citizen by naturalisation
  • Claim Irish citizenship by birth, descent or other reasons

But you can also apply for a firearm certificate if you’re a convicted killer. Not that you’d get one.
    Yoi can also claim anything you want (e.g. three lots of dole), but again, you’re not guaranteed to get them.

NiceNin

Donator
PI Member
These people come here, are given everything, house, welfare, free education, free healthcare, every chance you could imagine to make a better life for themselves and their children.
You would think they would be gushing... Overflowing with gratitude towards the Irish nation but no, they turn around and attack us, lambast us, castigate us... SPIT IN OUR F*CKING FACES.
Don't worry, they'll be going home soon.

Top Bottom