• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

EBUN JOSEPH (NIGERIAN) #PLANTER FACTS

TW Tone

PI Member
Race baiters UNITE!!
I will be registering to ensure these race baiters get some proper questions asked.

Good idea.

That fellow Mac Einri has been hanging around for decades, by the way. Has made a great living out of immigration. Countless junkets abroad. He should not be listed as 'Dr'. Unless he has an honorary doctorate from the University of Zimbabwe. And he promotes the settlement of Ireland by foreigners froma a sinecure in UCC, not UCD. Na bac leis an sloinne, he is not an Irish speaker.

Last edited:

hehaw hehaw

Deported
Troll
PI Member
PI Member
Look, forget this race baiting duplicitous charlatan. She received a doctorate in quackery, no doubt paid for by someone else based on a paper reviewed by similar Doctors of social quackery who have no merit in the real world. She is a placeholder for the Ireland 2040 inmates and anyone who places any credence in her stuttering needs professional help.
I'm sure I read somewhere that every adult in Nigeria has a BSc. No kidding.

Swords Driver

PI Member
I'm sure I read somewhere that every adult in Nigeria has a BSc. No kidding.
Between fake degrees, dodgy Nigerian Universities and fluffy low requirements degrees the third level system is facing a period of being discredited. The days of free thinking graduates and proper sciences being studied are for the moment suspended.

Florence

PI Member
TW Tone - a most valid point (post 440).

What is the point of this discussion (or indeed of any discussion) when only one point of view is represented?

Its like having a debate with only a speaker and seconder for the motion.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
TW Tone - a most valid point (post 440).

What is the point of this discussion (or indeed of any discussion) when only one point of view is represented?

Its like having a debate with only a speaker and seconder for the motion.
Big Buns loves the auld echo chambers.....
Wonder will they be having Ribenas as refreshments.... :)

Top Bottom