Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

EBUN JOSEPH (NIGERIAN) #PLANTER FACTS

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Ebun Joseph, Regime Puppet, RTE immigration spokesperson and campaigner for Political censorship of Free Speech in Ireland.

Ebun Joseph's birth name is Ebunoluwa Arogundade. She was married/partnered to an African man (a pastor) who resided in the Lucan/Adamstown area and who passed away in March 2018. They have two sons, in their teens.
She gave a lecture entitled "Whiteness and Racism in Ireland" in April 2018.

As well as holding a Doctorate. She is also a Church Pastor.

TWITTER

Political Irish #Planter Thread of Threads

Dublin Inquirer

Trinity Black Studies

Last edited:

Swords Driver

PI Member
Look, forget this race baiting duplicitous charlatan. She received a doctorate in quackery, no doubt paid for by someone else based on a paper reviewed by similar Doctors of social quackery who have no merit in the real world. She is a placeholder for the Ireland 2040 inmates and anyone who places any credence in her stuttering needs professional help.

G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
I think there is a huge problem in western society. Women dont respect men anymore, and they have too much freedom.

We need to bring back the pendulum and promote the family unit and respect for Irish men, who get ridiculed in the media. Women's hypergamous nature has 80% of them clamouring for the top 20% of men in society (which they will happily share). The average, or even above average man is just a slave in society nowadays. In places like poland, men are respected and their is a traditional way of life. Men and women need each other. However we are divided. Men should not be fighting other men for 35 year old women who spent their youth screwing around. It emasculates men, reducing us to beggars.

Swords Driver

PI Member
I think there is a huge problem in western society. Women dont respect men anymore, and they have too much freedom.

We need to bring back the pendulum and promote the family unit and respect for Irish men, who get ridiculed in the media. Women's hypergamous nature has 80% of them clamouring for the top 20% of men in society (which they will happily share). The average, or even above average man is just a slave in society nowadays. In places like poland, men are respected and their is a traditional way of life. Men and women need each other. However we are divided. Men should not be fighting other men for 35 year old women who spent their youth screwing around.
Man you better hide, the Harpies are coming for you !

G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
Man you better hide, the Harpies are coming for you !
Well at least on this site I can let my feeling be known.
I saw a video in the Philippines today, so many girls smiley and happy. Okay, I'm not saying Philippines is a great country, but they align with traditional values.
Ireland used to be a place where women were humble, now that landscape is changing rapidly.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Well at least on this site I can let my feeling be known.
I saw a video in the Philippines today, so many girls smiley and happy. Okay, I'm saying Philippines is a great country, but they align with traditional values.
Ireland used to be a place where women were humble, now that landscape is changing rapidly.
there are becoming ever more toxic...

Swords Driver

PI Member
Lets be fair, women were treated horribly in our country and it is only right that equality for our women should be at the heart of our countries progression. That in of itself does not explain the loss of family values, the promotion of promiscuity and the politicalisation of women's fundamental right to be treated equally. Feminists need to ask themselves just when they feel they will have absolute equality and if the societal costs are justified and also ask ordinary people are they prepared to pay the costs of such.

G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
Lets be fair, women were treated horribly in our country and it is only right that equality for our women should be at the heart of our countries progression. That in of itself does not explain the loss of family values, the promotion of promiscuity and the politicalisation of women's fundamental right to be treated equally. Feminists need to ask themselves just when they feel they will have absolute equality and if the societal costs are justified and also ask ordinary people are they prepared to pay the costs of such.
How were they treated horribly? Seriously? In all my family of aunts, cousins, friends etc..I dont know any that were treated horribly for being women.
It's a myth that you've bought into.

Top Bottom