Eamon O Cuiv sacked from FF front bench.

Threads
Peader Toibin and him with possibly the Healy Raes (who I actually like a lot in many ways) should consider forming their own Party.
Peader Toibin and him with possibly the Healy Raes (who I actually like a lot in many ways) should consider forming their own Party.
Yeah theres a few, maybe Michael Fitzmaurice, Mattie McGrath , Carol Nolan and any real pro lifers

Threads
I remember standing on the edge of the Bogside in 1996 attending a riot ( I was an observer, your Honour).
It was during the Drumcree riots and about 1 in the morning. The Brits had just fired 3000 plastic bullets in one street in 3 days.
Anways, I looked over my shoulder and there was Eamon O Cuiv, alone and leaning against a wall like a corner boy watching us.
He had driven probably 5 hours from his town to see the sitcheaycion for himself.
There were other examples in which he earned respect from me. That was just one.
He is an honourable man. (though his remarks last week about "not just women have babies" was off the wall)
Oh ye, I forgot about that. Now that really was bizarre. Do you think De Valera ever imagined that a Fianna Fáil TD would say "not just women have babies" in the Dáil?

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Yeah, like I said. The man is prone to stupidity now and again.
I think he was trolling the Libtards there. The OO stuff which I believe he was deeply wrong on was genuine. He wants a united Ireland in which there is fairness for both tribes- genuine de facto fairness. The OO stuff has to measured against stuff he has done around Disso or alleged Disso prisoners. Unlike Leo Little Girls' Socks who will use Ulster to score political points I think he is genuinely concerned about Ulster.

Doogle

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I remember standing on the edge of the Bogside in 1996 attending a riot ( I was an observer, your Honour).
It was during the Drumcree riots and about 1 in the morning. The Brits had just fired 3000 plastic bullets in one street in 3 days.
Anways, I looked over my shoulder and there was Eamon O Cuiv, alone and leaning against a wall like a corner boy watching us.
He had driven probably 5 hours from his town to see the sitcheaycion for himself.
Great story
O Cuiv has now gone up in my estimations
I wonder if Martin knew a heave was coming and got in there first
I assume plenty of infighting now for FF
cant see O Cuiv leaving to form another party with the importance of the party to him

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
My better half is both depressed and I can tell angry over this because he deeply admires Eamon O' Cuiv. I won't say I deeply admire him but I do admire him. Whatever can be said against him he has a deep commitment to Ireland and is a deeply caring moral man with a strong sense of duty. He has done a lot for Ulster, and was actually deeply admired towards the end by Paisley Mor, he has also been a fighter for the Irish language. He has also had the courage to go against the Party line when he felt the national interest as really threatened. Even someone as Ultra as Tadgh recognized that he is a Patriot.

Éamon Ó Cuív sacked from Fianna Fáil front bench

It was a terrible day for Ireland when that West Brit Abortionist Míhole was elected leader of FF, instead of a fine Patriot like Ó Cuív.

Top Bottom