Dutch man (69) starts legal fight to identify as 20 years younger

Threads
A 69-year-old Dutch “positivity guru” who says he does not feel his age has started a battle to make himself legally 20 years younger on the grounds that he is being discriminated against on a dating app.

Ok, this is ridiculous, but, in my opinion, far less ridiculous than it would be if he decided to identify as a woman (after all he looks younger than 69, whereas most trannies look nothing like a woman), so if men can identify as women, and receive the vocal support of the liberal brigade, shouldn't this man get the same?
Will there be widespread calls for parades so that those who identify as young can show off their youthful appearance and clothing? Will transyoungpeople be brought into schools to read to children, given support for plastic surgery if they wish, and have protection against the violence of being addressed by their previous ages?

Because if not, why not?

Threads
A 69-year-old Dutch “positivity guru” who says he does not feel his age has started a battle to make himself legally 20 years younger on the grounds that he is being discriminated against on a dating app.

Ok, this is ridiculous, but, in my opinion, far less ridiculous than it would be if he decided to identify as a woman (after all he looks younger than 69, whereas most trannies look nothing like a woman), so if men can identify as women, and receive the vocal support of the liberal brigade, shouldn't this man get the same?
Will there be widespread calls for parades so that those who identify as young can show off their youthful appearance and clothing? Will transyoungpeople be brought into schools to read to children, given support for plastic surgery if they wish, and have protection against the violence of being addressed by their previous ages?

Because if not, why not?
Ah but his doctor told him he has the body of a 45 year old so there!!!!

Going for a dinoplasty myself, it's similar to Mr Broflovski's dolphinplasty only I identify as a dinosaur!!! Ha beat that liberal trash!!!!

OP
OP
bestinclass
Threads
Can I identify as a 60 year old woman and retire early?
Now there's a plan! I can't see why not - if the taxpayer is expected to pay for lads to lop off their balls and pretend to be women, why shouldn't we also pay for early pensions for the transold?

I want to identify as a 65 year old former Taoiseach, with all the pension entitlements that comes with.

Threads
My tuppence worth on all this.
There are sea-bed dwelling creatures now being born with all sorts of genital and reproductive disorders thanks to the chemical pollutants that settle there from all the plastic and junk in our waters. Some are born with both sets of genitalia. I fear that a lot of the kids now with identity issues are victims of the same chemical pollutants. Sadly, it is not a 'choice' for them, despite what they think - they are victim in more ways than one. Scary times. I'll see if I can get a link to that story about the sea creatures.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads

Because if not, why not?
Well a lot of women do such de facto so in the interests of equality worse has happened than a lad doing it de lege. Given that this is Holland though I fear that this isn't a matter of "trolling the Libtards" but that he takes it deadly seriously.

Top Bottom