Duck Tweet Cultist Resigns after Kingsmills Anniversary Tweet- Sinn Fein in the Dock!

Speaking metaphorically, shaft.

Something people like you need to realise is that real people died in that event.

Using it as a lever to promote yourself is not irrelevant,my friend.

You may think so , but there are sensible people out there who can see through arse wipes who promulgate views like you eschew.

And the are not shy in saying so.
Quit your phony moral posturing. Your sort see the victims of such tragedies as political footballs, nothing more.
You couldn't give a flying f**k about the victims or their families.

Jean McConville is another golden football.
At any other time, the likes of her and her family would be scrounging, tower block dwelling scum -- at least as far as leafy south Dublin FGers are concerned.
But since she was a victim of the PIRA, she 's magically imbued with a reverential, quasi-saint status.

The cardboard aristocrats and breakfast roll entrepreneurs of FG like to portray themselves as right thinking, rugged individualists.
But this couldn't be further from the truth.
The reality is a class enriched through a panopoly of undeserved windfalls -- artificially inflated property prices, farm subsidies, protected professions and soft state contracts etc.

Oversized novelty baubles for the nation's lamposts would be a far more productive use for the likes of yourself.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
He is an awful gobshyte but I don't think it was deliberate.
Wullie the Taser says his office often gets calls from Rebs looking to speak to Kingmill's relatives. When asked what's it in connection with they apparently answer I need some bread cos I've just burned 10 slices (or something like that). According to him its a well known Rep joke in the area.

Then again, this is coming from Wullie.

Quit your phony moral posturing. Your sort see the victims of such tragedies as political footballs, nothing more.
You couldn't give a flying f**k about the victims or their families.

Jean McConville is another golden football.
At any other time, the likes of her and her family would be scrounging, tower block dwelling scum -- at least as far as leafy south Dublin FGers are concerned.
But since she was a victim of the PIRA, she 's magically imbued with a reverential, quasi-saint status.

The cardboard aristocrats and breakfast roll entrepreneurs of FG like to portray themselves as right thinking, rugged individualists.
But this couldn't be further from the truth.
The reality is a class enriched through a panopoly of undeserved windfalls -- artificially inflated property prices, farm subsidies, protected professions and soft state contracts etc.

Oversized novelty baubles for the nation's lamposts would be a far more productive use for the likes of yourself.
I think you need to change your jocks,buddy, developing a fair bit of crust around the nether end.

You and your ilk are nowt but cardboard cut outs tossing out bullsdust and waffle, doing nothing for yourselves but envious of those who look after themselves.

Respect for human life is not on your radar so please don’t try to tar everyone with the same brush.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
I think you need to change your jocks,buddy, developing a fair bit of crust around the nether end.

You and your ilk are nowt but cardboard cut outs tossing out bullsdust and waffle, doing nothing for yourselves but envious of those who look after themselves.

Respect for human life is not on your radar so please don’t try to tar everyone with the same brush.
Can someone do this site a favour and ban this troll?

Never posts anything interesting or insightful, just spams threads with rubbish schoolboy posts aimed to make any casual observer chancing across this site conclude that it is a waste of time.

Never posts anything interesting or insightful, just spams threads with rubbish schoolboy posts aimed to make any casual observer chancing across this site conclude that it is a waste of time.

He heh heh you should practice what you preach, big man.

You guys really don’t like the truth do you, appealing for people to be banned when they see through your bullcrap.

Take a look at the home page buddy, that’s why turning folk away.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
He heh heh you should practice what you preach, big man.

You guys really don’t like the truth do you, appealing for people to be banned when they see through your bullcrap.

Take a look at the home page buddy, that’s why turning folk away.

On to ignore with you. I advise everyone else to do the same.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account

He's occasionally funny & has already been banned.

Obviously he's actually helping the Site grow for the moment but I can't see him not being banned again if he keeps trolling.

He lives under a hour away from the biggest Sectarian Murder Site in the Conflict whilst sensitive background Negotiations take place on it's Anniversary between his Party & DUP.

What does all that say?
I don't think most Nordies give what happened to themuns during the Troubles much thought. What does the below all say?

Top Bottom