• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared Dublin's new Lord Mayor, Hazel Chu, is living in an episode of Father Ted — sees Nazis everywhere

congress_tart

PI Member
Hazel: I'm so sad, I have no way of getting onto this High Horse.

NP: You poor dear, let me give you a boost.
Hazel thought it was okay to brand all those raising concerns about roderick I gorman as homophobic, racist nazis etc.
This was a joke. She's want to get over it in fairness.
Would you get upset if someone called you a spud gobbler or a drunken paddy?
Fuck that and fuck her.

Karloff

PI Member
I wonder what would happen if an Irish person went to the Chinese city of zing zong or whatever and was appointed Mayor and then started telling the (overwhelmingly ethnically homogenous) Chinese that they are racist.

China went to the NWO and got very good terms, they can rise economically, they retain full sovereignty over China - don't allow in foreigners to colonise any areas, retain their 'culture' etc and in addition they can colonise other lands and nations, exploit Africa and tell Europeans to open up their societies, talk down to white people.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Hazel thought it was okay to brand all those raising concerns about roderick I gorman as homophobic, racist nazis etc.
This was a joke. She's want to get over it in fairness.
Would you get upset if someone called you a spud gobbler or a drunken paddy?
Fuck that and fuck her.
No, I'd probably laugh my ass off. Especially if they called me a spud eating potato n*****r. Gets me every time!

Unfortunately optics are important in politics.The lack of political self awareness and the state of play in Ireland is astounding.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Chu's family runs a Chinese restaurant. She uses her mayoral platform to actively plug that restaurant several times (which is absolutely outrageous especially so in what is supposed to be some pandemic emergency and general economic crisis). Civic society still treats her like an Oriental princess though -- totally beyond criticism. She's like a sitcom character.

I would like to met the demographic though that is chilled with the death penalty but is distressed when Chu's actual background as a restaurateur gets a bit of affectionate satire. They would be some madmen alright.

Satur9

PI Member
I wonder what would happen if an Irish person went to the Chinese city of zing zong or whatever and was appointed Mayor and then started telling the (overwhelmingly ethnically homogenous) Chinese that they are racist.

China went to the NWO and got very good terms, they can rise economically, they retain full sovereignty over China - don't allow in foreigners to colonise any areas, retain their 'culture' etc and in addition they can colonise other lands and nations, exploit Africa and tell Europeans to open up their societies, talk down to white people.
She was born in Ireland, though, so she's as Irish as anyone else on this thread. :)

Satur9

PI Member
And my niece was born in Somalia when my brother was working there long term so he brought his family with him some years ago.

My niece is as Somalian as Hazel Chu is Irish.
Weird that you turned out to be such a racist given that you've got a Somalian niece.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Chu's family runs a Chinese restaurant. She uses her mayoral platform to actively plug that restaurant several times (which is absolutely outrageous especially so in what is supposed to be some pandemic emergency and general economic crisis). Civic society still treats her like an Oriental princess though -- totally beyond criticism. She's like a sitcom character.

I would like to met the demographic though that is chilled with the death penalty but is distressed when Chu's actual background as a restaurateur gets a bit of affectionate satire. They would be some madmen alright.
Affectionate satire? When did you decide to become an apologist for incompetence? Christ there are 3 year olds who'd know that tweet was idiocy.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Weird that you turned out to be such a racist given that you've got a Somalian niece.
I take it you agree that Hazel's comments on racial discrimination towards travellers were fully accurate?

I'm still waiting for someone to explain how white Irish people can be racist towards white Irish people.

It's a long wait....

Top Bottom