Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared Dublin's new Lord Mayor, Hazel Chu, is living in an episode of Father Ted — sees Nazis everywhere

Charlottesweb

PI Member
She really needs to grow a pair and shut up

More like she did grow a pair and confronted the national party. Fair play to the lord mayor.

Stupid stupid comment to make if you want the national party to be taken seriously as a political party. As it is, it just shows them to ne an omnishambles

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Hazel: I'm so sad, I have no way of getting onto this High Horse.

NP: You poor dear, let me give you a boost.

Eriugena

PI Member
The National Party. Their own worst enemy.

Do former supporters see what I mean and have been at pains to point out in the past about them?
This does tend to support your point.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
We want to raise peoples spirit, laughter is a great way to do that. Commies want to crush your spirit, humour is not allowed.

A commie should never be able to take the piss out of a nationalist. It subverts the order of the universe. If you find yourself in that position your doing something terribly wrong.

Top Bottom