• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared Dublin's new Lord Mayor, Hazel Chu, is living in an episode of Father Ted — sees Nazis everywhere

Storybud2

PI Member
It's extremely annoying that we pay for the poor standard of journalism.

I'm labouring the point here, but isn't Tubridy a journalist? At the very least, as a TV presenter, he should at least have an instinct to challenge the people he's interviewing. Instead he just reacts with shock as if what she said was an irrefutable, incontestable fact. Definitely scripted.
Turgidy has always been a plant, a slimy little lightweight patsy put their by D4 fascists sell outs, related to all kinds of RTE and Political gangsters,
You just have to laugh at the set up he played with Peter Casey on the late late show, , utterly pathetic and disgusting propaganda ,
Just like Pat Kenny did the first time Higgins was slid in by the RTE fake news and their agenda,

The greatest mass murderer of the 20th century is without doubt a Chinese lefty scumbag called Mao Zedong, nothing comes close,
not Hitler or Stalin,, tens of millions more were wiped out by this disgusting sh1tbag filth ,

Chu , yet again proves the point that virtue signaling lefty crap pays off without once coming up with one solution or idea in her life
but will only and we all know it , ONLY attack WHITE MEN IN THEIR OWN FOOKING COUNTRY,,,

Thankfully she is a lazy, fat, thick as sh1t, one trick pony lefty virtue signaler with NOTHING creative or intelligent to offer,

Offended by everything not left wing is not a skill for history to remember, they just don't get it , they are the fascists of their day,
the Nazi's of their day,, the commie nutbag elite living quite comfortably in D4 , they certainly would not be found living anywhere
near their "policies" in a million years,, pure shitehawks,,,

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
When I was in a liberal (in my mid teens - generally I can figure out how 'normal people' work by imagining how I saw things when I was fifteen) my national ideaology was based around the idea that Ireland should have virtues contrary to all Britain's vices. Ireland would be a welcoming and anti-racist place which would de-Anglicise itself by Gaelicising the newcomers. The provincial Gaelic language would prove itself to be cosmopolitan by being the real agent of assimilation where imperialist English had failed, and all of those crusty snobs who looked down on the Irish language would be humiliated to see the enthusiasm of foreigners for it. Ireland would be the one European nation that met the non-European world on warm and fair terms. My thoughts were based around feelings of extreme warmth and gratification I felt when I saw foreigners showing enthusiasm for native Irish culture. Contrarily I was extremely grieved and hurt when I heard them disparage Ireland. If I were the same age now I would be instantly disillusioned by the constant barrage of hatred from the newcomers and their propagandists. I suspect many pro-immigration Irish feel as I did back then (desperate for the foreigners to like the country) and if they knew how doomed this endeavour was they'd be much less enthusiastic.

We are a nation with low self-regard in some ways (we are arrogant and presumptuous in others). I think a large part of the reason for our immigration policy is that we see every foreigner as a source of validation, a machine which says 'thank you Paddy, you're the only good white man' when you stick free goodies in its mouth.
I was always a Nazi at heart. Scribbling Swastikas in my copy books and adorning magazines with mini mustaches from the age of 5. I kept the head down for the rest of primary school lest I be outed by the increasing number of English Toffs that mysteriously began appearing in the classrooms of my rural Catholic school before heading off to the nearest protestant Grammar School for secondary education. 🤔

Of course, I now know well why they began to appear in droves.

Major Infraction

PI Member
Turgidy has always been a plant, a slimy little lightweight patsy put their by D4 fascists sell outs, related to all kinds of RTE and Political gangsters,
You just have to laugh at the set up he played with Peter Casey on the late late show, , utterly pathetic and disgusting propaganda ,
Just like Pat Kenny did the first time Higgins was slid in by the RTE fake news and their agenda,

The greatest mass murderer of the 20th century is without doubt a Chinese lefty scumbag called Mao Zedong, nothing comes close,
not Hitler or Stalin,, tens of millions more were wiped out by this disgusting sh1tbag filth ,

Chu , yet again proves the point that virtue signaling lefty crap pays off without once coming up with one solution or idea in her life
but will only and we all know it , ONLY attack WHITE MEN IN THEIR OWN FOOKING COUNTRY,,,

Thankfully she is a lazy, fat, thick as sh1t, one trick pony lefty virtue signaler with NOTHING creative or intelligent to offer,

Offended by everything not left wing is not a skill for history to remember, they just don't get it , they are the fascists of their day,
the Nazi's of their day,, the commie nutbag elite living quite comfortably in D4 , they certainly would not be found living anywhere
near their "policies" in a million years,, pure shitehawks,,,
“Thankfully she is a lazy, fat, thick as sh1t, one trick pony lefty virtue signaler with NOTHING creative or intelligent to offer, “

She’ll do really well then.

Think Aodhan O’Riordan.

Someone you couldn’t trust to run a shallow bath.

How are people like this not just put in a corner and ignored or just laughed at endlessly?

or indeed Eamon Ryan for that matter.

These people have a considerable influence.

Fuck me.

That is truly depressing when you think about it.

Good2BBack

PI Member
Why do twits like you obsess about a woman you say is a nut?

I think you may be a nut, but I don't obsess about you.

Nach tusa an bumbala'n a duirt gur Sasanach me ?
are you sure that you aren´t obsessed ? are you really sure ?

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
Media smiles should be outlawed. Fake smiles intended to charm and manipulate that we see on all the election posters and pamphlets.
And when they come smiling to your door with their lies, fake childish demeanor and non-existent charisma, you give them nothing.

Stare at them knowingly...

..and make sure they don't leave until they look like this.

jpc

PI Member
“Thankfully she is a lazy, fat, thick as sh1t, one trick pony lefty virtue signaler with NOTHING creative or intelligent to offer, “

She’ll do really well then.

Think Aodhan O’Riordan.

Someone you couldn’t trust to run a shallow bath.

How are people like this not just put in a corner and ignored or just laughed at endlessly?

or indeed Eamon Ryan for that matter.

These people have a considerable influence.

Fuck me.

That is truly depressing when you think about it.
A demented level of ambition!
Cynical opportunist who play to a crowd!
Ability not so much in the positive sense.
They know things with an absolute surety we don't. Or think so.

jpc

PI Member
A demented level of ambition!
Cynical opportunist who play to a crowd!
Ability not so much in the positive sense.
They know things with an absolute surety we don't. Or think so.
One other observation.
This country is considered a great place to live.
The media trumpet this notion regularly.
But listening to the political commentariat classes we are a shower of racist oiks.
The two pictures are ridiculously at odds.
But that's the problem wanna be political opportunists never have anything positive or complimentary to say about the people of this country.
It's a constant narrative of negativity from the media and political classes.
No wonder over 400 K of native Irish have left in the last decade and a half.

Irishman abroad

PI Member
1) The Nazi salute was a plant. Thats well-established now. The same guy turned up at the Free Speech Rally outside Leinster House, but was turned away by Patriots

2) It's 'Plant' not 'Planter'. Nazi Boy was a Plant. Chu herself is a Planter.
You'd think someone with a BA in Orts, and an MSc in Morketing from UCD, would know this.

Makes you wonder if the whole "University is for brainy people" thing is a myth.

Top Bottom