Dublin in the Euros - who will take the 3 seats for the Fair City in this Game of Thrones?

Anyone that votes for Daly are political idiots, she has done absolutely nothing as a TD what do they think she can do as a MEP?

GodsDog

PI Member
Anyone that votes for Daly are political idiots, she has done absolutely nothing as a TD what do they think she can do as a MEP?
Well she sounds to me like a lady not afraid to talk truth to power unlike all the usual FF/FG/Lab and of late Sinn Fein toadies and sycophants
who will continue to rubber stamp everything in the neoliberal agenda, sell us out and take the money.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
The thing I dislike about the Euros is that I dunno whether to elect politicians on their merits or succumb to the temptation to exile the toxic ones away to Euroland.

Personally, with the Euros, I just wanna sting the regime.

Well she sounds to me like a lady not afraid to talk truth to power unlike all the usual FF/FG/Lab and of late Sinn Fein toadies and sycophants
who will continue to rubber stamp everything in the neoliberal agenda, sell us out and take the money.

She supports abortion and the Refugees .

good luck with that

George Dillon

PI Member
Yes the Party Machine saw her through last time - but she herself is a non entity :sleepz:

Clare Daly is a Firebrand in her own right - well able to stand on her own two feet :smilie-devil:

SF traditionally fall short on transfers

- Clare Daly is likely to hoover them up in the Final Countdown...

Lyn Boylan is not a household name
...:zlumi::smiley_1140:o_O

I've heard she is a household name.
In Cairo.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Daly and Wallace are good anti-corruption crusaders. But championing the suicide cult of infanticide is a bit of a blackspot on their judgement alright.

Technocratic probity whilst championing annihilation therapy against Ireland's future generations isn't what we need in Ireland. They are better off in Europe being sane again in their opposition to militarisation. Not that I'd vote for either mind you.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
The thing I dislike about the Euros is that I dunno whether to elect politicians on their merits or succumb to the temptation to exile the toxic ones away to Euroland.

Personally, with the Euros, I just wanna sting the regime.
Every month Ireland is losing more and more of its sovereignty to Brussels. The EU elections are possibly the most important for Ireland at this stage. Look what good sending head the ball Cultural Marxist Green loons to Brussels has done. Ireland, fucking Ireland will have to pay repartitions to African shitholes due to imperialism.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Every month Ireland is losing more and more of its sovereignty to Brussels. The EU elections are possibly the most important for Ireland at this stage. Look what good sending head the ball Cultural Marxist Green loons to Brussels has done. Ireland, fucking Ireland will have to pay repartitions to African shitholes due to imperialism.
The break from the EU emanates from here -- from Dublin -- in coordination with other governments at executive level. Largely toothless MEPs don't really count for that much.

valamhic

PI Member
The Green vote is most certainly NOT toxic worldwide. Climate change, plastics etc is on everyone's lips.

And I don't need your advice about ignoring personal preferences when making a forecast. Are you crazy? You think my preferences are for the ones I forecast to win? Ludicrous. That's like saying that my wish that Dundalk will win the Champions League constitutes a prediction that they will win.
Explain why they got just one seat in the last UK election. They scored poor in the US Presidential election in 2016. 2 seats in Ireland. I bet the US Democratic presidential candidate will avoid climate like the plague. Its toxic. Except for the green candidates, there was no mention of green issues in either the Irish or British general elections past. I watched all the Trump and Hillary election speeches, not one word about climate change was spoken. I bet in the EU election here there will not be one word about it at all. I deal with the other points below.

Top Bottom