Dublin doesn't feel the same anymore

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Has anybody mentioned Heroin? Dublin doesn't feel the same because of all the fucking Heroin. Our national sporting icons (or should be) are all in the pay of a cnut who is flooding Dublin and every town, small and big, in Ireland with fucking Heroin. Tyson Fury, Conlan, all of them are traitors when they should be heroes. Scum. Here is an interesting twitter account for all of you who want to know more about scumbag Kinahan.

DrPat2

PI Member
Has anybody mentioned Heroin? Dublin doesn't feel the same because of all the fucking Heroin. Our national sporting icons (or should be) are all in the pay of a cnut who is flooding Dublin and every town, small and big, in Ireland with fucking Heroin. Tyson Fury, Conlan, all of them are traitors when they should be heroes. Scum. Here is an interesting twitter account for all of you who want to know more about scumbag Kinahan.

Concerning stuff if true. Are the cops on top of this?

Irish emigrant

PI Member
I was in Paris once and i found lots of people speaking French. I should have looked for a Gaeilic speaker. The same thing happened in Berlin where they were all speaking German.
Just like being to Ireland where they all speak English.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Maybe, but it is wrong. The word is often used by people with ill will towards the language.

If someone insists on using the word, they need to say Irish Gaelic, since Gaelic refers to a family of languages.
The Donegal Irish dialect pronunciation of Gaeilge is similar to the word Gaelic.

The Scots pronounce it differently, and Manx is used on the Isle of Man, Goidelic is the proper word for the language family.

Top Bottom